• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
started listening to this dog blood EP thing and now i've been knee deep in dubstep for the past 3 hours lmfao

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Bro, why does this bang.
im sure i've mentioned this, but if you're not up on fogpak you should check it out. fantastic compilation series
Will do.

As an aside, I finally got around to listening to that leak of "Piru" by Carti and Offset, and dear god, Carti's melody when he sings "Dirty yellow fanta" hits deep. Offset's verse and adlibs blending into the beat is some real good shit.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
0aKWtc1.png

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RIP to a legend. a true pioneer and one of the toughest motherfuckers on the planet of all time. way too early

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that Xbox conference was mid af.

No gameplay for Gears is astounding. Could've showed a multiplayer match and the crowd would've loved it. The beta is next month.

The only gameplay I can remember is LEGO forza lmao smh

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, bruh, that leak's real, so I guess we're getting FF8 remaster and a new Rainbow Six multiplayer game.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From Software trailer was kinda average, especially compared to what they had for Bloodborne but I guess that one had Sony Money. I'd be surprised if there's nothing else revealed though.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, it's funny because Todd and co. misrepresented a game for most of its marketing cycle!

Truly ellemayo.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Video games confirmed to not be art.

Xbox conference was cool. As usual, the indies looked cooler than the AAA shit, but it was aight.

Also, pour one out for our boy Kung-Fu Kenny. Clearly all the critical acclaim took a toll on this man :(

Fuck dude. I thought he was dead at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.