• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
That article Kotaku put out said that in early 2018 the game was in pre-production, which means it is either still in pre-production or its just started full production. In either case, you probably won't see anything from it till E3 2021, at best.

But, for real, if they're doing Midgard right, then hopefully, it means you get an actual game out of the content instead of a glorified prologue.

In either case, I stand by my claim that the Final Fantasy Remake with bits of Crisis Core and Advent Children (likely comprised of FF7-1, FF7-2, and FF7-3) will only be released in its "complete state" by 2030.

Nah, if it's a trilogy it's gonna be done by ~2024, mark my words.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
told ya'll to wait for Nintendo. They win

sequel to the best game ever made coming... they win it all

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was a lot of good, but:
- No Retro (which makes sense since I'm guessing the game they spent a lot of time on must have been canned)
- No Metroid Prime Trilogy (which makes sense since I'd hazard Nintendo wants to wait till MP4 gets closer to release it.)
- NO GOOSE GAME FUCK IT ALL.
- Some ugly looking footage (Contra and TW3)

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Octavian album this Friday:

D8zSqAYWsAEpxyv.jpg

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
That article Kotaku put out said that in early 2018 the game was in pre-production, which means it is either still in pre-production or its just started full production. In either case, you probably won't see anything from it till E3 2021, at best.

Next generation BioShock, eh? Well, more power means more choices and the better chance we get something like that Infinite demo. Not the E3 demo, the one BEFORE.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I wish the OT title was still Bless Up so we could change it to 'Bless Up to our Creator' temporarily

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, i'm probably finished with this beat now. It's incoherent at parts, iunno what i was thinking with the water (JOJI TM) but i don't really know what more to do with it, and if i keep going i likely run the risk of just putting too much shit in it.

Here it is https://soundcloud.com/rasera/gatsu-lo-fi-beat

Probably gonna do an AMV for it this week for max weeb-shit

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Everything I'm hearing from how they describe the game: Great!
Everything I'm seeing: Needs lots of work (except Starboost armor)

We should get show floor gameplay soon, like tomorrow, I think?
I quite liked what we saw. I don't get people complaining that they don't look like their MCU counterparts. Don't people realize that they are not original movie characters? I do wish it was a bit more cartoony, graphics wise. I don't know why. I'm really curious to see more though, especially gameplay. Wasn't there an E3 Coliseum moment planned for the game? I thought they would show more after the Square presentation. But I could be wrong on that.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I quite liked what we saw. I don't get people complaining that they don't look like their MCU counterparts. Don't people realize that they are not original movie characters? I do wish it was a bit more cartoony, graphics wise. I don't know why. I'm really curious to see more though, especially gameplay. Wasn't there an E3 Coliseum moment planned for the game? I thought they would show more after the Square presentation. But I could be wrong on that.
I think some of the designs are just.. off. Black Widow and Hulk look great, Iron-Man looks fine but the helmet design is among my least favourite from the comics, I like the military elements of Cap, but it still feels like a bit of a mishmash. Some aliasing or better textures or something would've gone a long way.

Def still Day 1 but I'm curious to see more.

In the mean time, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 looks like one of the best Marvel games in the last decade. Marvel fans eatin'.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
I think some of the designs are just.. off. Black Widow and Hulk look great, Iron-Man looks fine but the helmet design is among my least favourite from the comics, I like the military elements of Cap, but it still feels like a bit of a mishmash. Some aliasing or better textures or something would've gone a long way.

Def still Day 1 but I'm curious to see more.

In the mean time, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 looks like one of the best Marvel games in the last decade. Marvel fans eatin'.
and as far as AAA superhero games go, we'll still have Spider-Man 2 and WB Montreal's Batman game to fall back on in a few years if Avengers ends up being a mess.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
And we back to our regularly scheduled programming.

ohhhh, gonna jump in later

Okay, i'm probably finished with this beat now. It's incoherent at parts, iunno what i was thinking with the water (JOJI TM) but i don't really know what more to do with it, and if i keep going i likely run the risk of just putting too much shit in it.

Here it is https://soundcloud.com/rasera/gatsu-lo-fi-beat

Probably gonna do an AMV for it this week for max weeb-shit
yo, this is really nice! the reverb works well on that kind of dreamy sample. the sample switches with the indian singing are smooth.

Oct 27, 2018
I've never played one of these but the gameplay videos look fun. I have an appointment at Nintendo at the end of the month to play their E3 games so I'm going to check this out for sure!
They're legitimately amazing.

Played the first two co-op with my mate when they first came out and already got the third one lined up. Can't wait!!!

And I am someone with ZERO interest in the MCU.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
SOUTH FLORIDA MIGHT BE THE MOST BEAUTIFULEST PLACE IN THE LAND, HOMIE!
LOOK AT ALL THESE BAD BITCHES,
HOW CAN YOU NOT RIDE WITH ONE IN THE FRONT?
HOW CAN YOU NOT CATCH A STUNT IN THE MOST PERFECTEST WEATHER THE WORLD'S GOT?

I got a pocket full of money, and my teeth built
It's somethin' 'bout bein' a trill ass nigga
I'm so fresh
I'm so fresh

DecentFortunateFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.