• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
lmao i'm so late to everything on this thread

1 - Igor
2 - Titanic Rising - Weyes Blood
3 - EP3 - American Football
4 - Anger Management - Rico / KEEENNNNYYYY

and that it

And note on my political allegiances, which is something I have to say now I guess. I don't support Pete Buttigieg more or less than I support any other democratic candidate pre-debates. It's still ridiculous to think that ANY democratic candidate would revert the US Embassy to Tel Aviv. Even Bernie gave a wishy-washy answer when asked if he would, more or less avoiding having to answer the question forthright. I also think that reverting the embassy is a low low priority on a mile long list of issues facing the United States right now. For that singular issue to be a reason why a voter wouldn't align a presidential candidate is beyond silly, and I shall call it out as such. I'm much more concerned about economic policy, infrastructure, and healthcare than shifting an embassy to conform to an idealized vision of a two-state solution compromise that doesn't even exist. And if these relatively minor details are what tears democratic voters apart, while republicans mass together like a goddamn Orc Army and blindly vote in unison no matter the political and moral fallout, that is why I think we will loose.

Fuck Biden tho.

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
now i feel bad lol. i just don't like Pete cuz he was too nice to cops as mayor. every candidate thus far is sub-ideal though so nevermind my whining

for real though fuck Biden forever. just the worst

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
now i feel bad lol. i just don't like Pete cuz he was too nice to cops as mayor. every candidate thus far is sub-ideal though so nevermind my whining

for real though fuck Biden forever. just the worst

Don't feel bad my guy. I understand how heated these discussions can get and I'm always down for a healthy political debate. I respect you calling me out and staying true to your beliefs. At the end of the day, we all still brothers (and sisters) in Hip Hop Era.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
Buttigieg has said a lot more concerning things in defense of Israel beyond the Dem baseline of not moving the embassy. Between that, his treatment of cops as mayor, his ludicrous SCOTUS plan, his years at McKinsey, etc etc I don't think he's done a single good thing this entire campaign. well, he did wipe out Beto's useless great white hope campaign, lol. and yeah fuck Biden obviously

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
^Is there something I could read before watching the video if I don't know the context or do they break it all the way down?

Deleted member 16609

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
^Is there something I could read before watching the video if I don't know the context or do they break it all the way down?
He shot Jin's friend back in the day and ChinaMac did ten years in jail. This is the first time they actually spoke. He had no beef with Jin but Jin was running with a crew that Mac had beef with. ChinaMac was in Ghost Shadows back in the day. This interview he breaks down that day and how it all when down.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He shot Jin's friend back in the day and ChinaMac did ten years in jail. This is the first time they actually spoke. He had no beef with Jin but Jin was running with a crew that Mac had beef with. ChinaMac was in Ghost Shadows back in the day. This interview he breaks down that day and how it all when down.
Cheers, sounds like sobering stuff. I'll check it out.

AdiGrateles

Dec 6, 2017
Jay Prince - AfroPhunk [feat. SiR and Joyce Wrice]

Off his 2015 EP, Beautiful Mercy. This London rapper's flows have been my favourite for a hot minute; dude never lets off when he gets into his verses.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm more annoyed by the 10k song cap which I've happened to reach recently, I've got a playlist for every album I want to check out ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.