• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
now that i think about it the real tragedy of 69 going to jail forever is that he'll never fulfill his destiny of having a two-line role in a future Herzog or Harmony Korine movie. he's the exact type of novelty act who's career could only really be justified that way, like a BK version of the ATL twins

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Dam this Rocky drama sounds pretty bad. Wish the court system there wasn't so closed. It raises all kinds of doubt.
lol

our justice system just doesn't habitually allow rich people to get an advantage by paying for bail, and allows much less in the name of violence for self-defense. you're only allowed to use force to defend yourself from immediate danger. the moment you're kicking someone who is lying defenceless on the ground and no longer could possibly be a danger to you, you are committing a crime.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The american reporting on the ASAP Rocky situation is fucking hilarious. TMZ and others claiming he is stuck in inhumane conditions, sleeping on a yoga mat on the floor, inedible food, dirty water and his roomie throws shit everywhere.

While actually, the food is perfectly edible, the water is the same communal water that the entire town has which is perfectly fresh, the "wien convention" is not being broken, and no, his roomie isnt throwing feces.

also here's a picture of how the average cell in kronoberg häktet looks like

451f9b51-6e8e-4948-9953-2cf85eeaff24

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
nobody:

not anyone:

swedish era poster: ASAP ROCKY IS ACTUALLY BEING TREATED VERY WELL AND HIS SÖLITARY CONFINEMENT IS JUST TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM OTHER PRISONERS

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
I know I shouldn't care about Fantano but how the fuck is he bringing out the red flannel for Life of Pi'erre 4

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ this dipshit who literally has never posted itt ever showing up to cape for cops for no fucking reason. when i saw the "show ignored content" dialogue at the bottom of the page my heart jumped cuz i thought FZZ came outta retirement. "it's totally rad when people get held for two weeks for simple assault and denied access to their embassy!" fuck outta here you nerds. who sticks up for cops in a rap thread? smfh

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Also seriously, if you were followed and harassed like Rocky was you put the fucker down and make sure he wouldn't be able to follow you after.

No use if he can get back up and follow through with you.

I would break an arm at least.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow way to catch feelings lmao i know you've been here and clearly was talking about the person who literally has only posted once in this thread dork

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh also, he is not being denied access to his embassy, as worded by his very own defence lawyer right now, the process to grant it is just slow as shit.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
but while we're on it "look how great the faculties this person is being questionably detained in" isn't a great look either tbh

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao woops, oh well, quote people next time you dummy
yeah fair enough lol. tho tbh when people pop in and take a shit in threads they otherwise don't care about i'd rather just sub em. they never respond cuz they usually don't actually give a shit enough to read the thread. shit drives me nuts 😠

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lol

our justice system just doesn't habitually allow rich people to get an advantage by paying for bail, and allows much less in the name of violence for self-defense. you're only allowed to use force to defend yourself from immediate danger. the moment you're kicking someone who is lying defenceless on the ground and no longer could possibly be a danger to you, you are committing a crime.
Not dis-agreeing with any of that and from what I saw in that video, I think Rocky will deserve time. Just because I'm a Rocky fan doesn't make me a stan. I just don't like how the case is already being handled. Give him time through a fair trial.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
yeah fair enough lol. tho tbh when people pop in and take a shit in threads they otherwise don't care about i'd rather just sub em. they never respond cuz they usually don't actually give a shit enough to read the thread. shit drives me nuts 😠
well i did read your cowardly subtweeting, full of half-baked chickenshit insinuations, so there's that
lmao @ this dipshit who literally has never posted itt ever showing up to cape for cops for no fucking reason. when i saw the "show ignored content" dialogue at the bottom of the page my heart jumped cuz i thought FZZ came outta retirement. "it's totally rad when people get held for two weeks for simple assault and denied access to their embassy!" fuck outta here you nerds. who sticks up for cops in a rap thread? smfh
this is the process here

we don't allow celebrities and rich people to pay their way out of jail. and i'm not really sticking up for cops. in sweden the right-wing racists are actually taking rocky's side because 1. the victim was a brown man, 2. they would love for self-defence laws here to be changed to be more similar to the american stand-your-ground laws that allows racists to get off over and over
Also seriously, if you were followed and harassed like Rocky was you put the fucker down and make sure he wouldn't be able to follow you after.

No use if he can get back up and follow through with you.

I would break an arm at least.
while maybe that would be understandable, if you did you would be arrested as well

here you are only allowed to use as much force as is necessary to ensure no one is in immediate danger. no matter how much of an obnoxious asshole someone is being, you're not allowed to team up on them three-on-one when they're already down. the thinking is that it makes everyone use less force and weapons. if e.g. a homeowner isn't allowed to beat up or kill a burglar, that means there is less incentive for burglars to carry weapons to defend themselves from violence from a victim, which in turn makes police less trigger happy. while a reduced right to self-defense may appear to be a negative, it leads to very positive outcomes in the form of lower amount of violence overall.
Not dis-agreeing with any of that and from what I saw in that video, I think Rocky will deserve time. Just because I'm a Rocky fan doesn't make me a stan. I just don't like how the case is already being handled. Give him time through a fair trial.
yeah that's fair, just wanted to point out that he's not being treated any diffently than anyone else, and the principles on which the actions of law enforcement were based on here are sound, even if they may seem alien to americans

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well i did read your cowardly subtweeting, full of half-baked chickenshit insinuations, so there's that

this is the process here

we don't allow celebrities and rich people to pay their way out of jail. and i'm not really sticking up for cops. in sweden the right-wing racists are actually taking rocky's side because 1. the victim was a brown man, 2. they would love for self-defence laws here to be changed to be more similar to the american stand-your-ground laws that allows racists to get off over and over

while maybe that would be understandable, if you did you would be arrested as well

here you are only allowed to use as much force as is necessary to ensure no one is in immediate danger. no matter how much of an obnoxious asshole someone is being, you're not allowed to team up on them three-on-one when they're already down. the thinking is that it makes everyone use less force and weapons. if e.g. a homeowner isn't allowed to beat up or kill a burglar, that means there is less incentive for burglars to carry weapons to defend themselves from violence from a victim, which in turn makes police less trigger happy. while a reduced right to self-defense may appear to be a negative, it leads to very positive outcomes in the form of lower amount of violence overall.

yeah that's fair, just wanted to point out that he's not being treated any diffently than anyone else, and the principles on which the actions of law enforcement were based on here are sound, even if they may seem alien to americans
i don't care. could you please go back to never posting in this thread again forever now

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
So my sis was there at the ASAP Rocky thing recording then sold the footage to TMZ for $1300
full

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I\m few days late, but Kid Cudi kills the hook on this. Def recommended for all cudi humming aficionados:

Also wow, the new MGK ain't half bad. Seems to be channeling his Lil Peep on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.