• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if Lil Nas X featuring Young Thug alongside Mason Ramsey is meant to be a major diss towards Young Thug or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brown bois, enjoy this vintage slapper.

tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2018
I follow a page on insta called gaps4days that shows people driving dangerously cos I'm weird.

Anyway, was just scrolling through and then...

nav.gif

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
This Blood Orange is kinda middling on first listen. It's lacking some of the, for lack of a better word, identity of the last two. Not bad, but more a 6-7/10 background-music thing.

Benny Revival is on another level though, even if he's coming at ya from inside a can.

Would agree with this, Dev has just set the bar so high for himself. Also still basically the only person giving Project Pat consistent work on good music. First verse I ever committed to memory was PP's feature on "Poppin My Collar" pataaaaah

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
trying to learn piano basics on a keyboard in ableton and make a small cute snippet and actually kill me this shit is impossible

like 1 week ago i found this nice little melody while taking a shit and using the piano in garageband and i suddently cant remember it anymore

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brown bois, enjoy this vintage slapper.

lol, we did a dance to Benny Lava for my cousins wedding a few years back.

I follow a page on insta called gaps4days that shows people driving dangerously cos I'm weird.

Anyway, was just scrolling through and then...

nav.gif

this page is full of brown boys too. we sure do love our cars and shisha.

trying to learn piano basics on a keyboard in ableton and make a small cute snippet and actually kill me this shit is impossible

like 1 week ago i found this nice little melody while taking a shit and using the piano in garageband and i suddently cant remember it anymore
Have you looked into things like Lumi or Melodics?

Last edited:

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017

Elzhi's dropping his old projects on Spotify one by one. Starting with 1998's Out of Focus EP:

Last edited:

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Rocky and Uzi got replaced at Sonar by Stormzy and Sheck Wes.

Guess I won't have to be bummed about missing it anymore.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Happy Friday everyone. Can someone recommend me some grime? Spotify's got some good playlists, but I was wondering what y'all like.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who would youse guys Rap Mt Rushmore be? the criteria being each of the four heads represent distinct points in the 'generations' of rap

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
What I think of each Era or our own personal rap history era?

If the latter.

Outkast, MF Doom, Tyler the Creator, Nujabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.