• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
I've been bumping Faces, Swimming and Watching Movies with the Sound off all week 😢

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Hollywood's Bleeding" is just incredibly mediocre.

3 good tracks on that whole thing, and that's being generous and including "Wow."

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow possibly the most critically revered actor working today made a good movie? color me shocked

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
okay, at this point Trippie Redd might be top 3 most-played artists of the last 1-2 years for me. his new album has been on daily rotation, just like his last two albums last year.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Saw scarlxrd in concert last night. Was a decent show. But he relied on the backing track a little too often for my taste. Listening to a backing track for 20 seconds and then screaming once and then going to back to just the track felt like he was just up there doing ad libs and that's it at times. Other songs he had much more energy though.

And for some reason despite it being at a nightclub was an alcohol free all ages event. That was a first for me.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Assuming this is in the U.S., shows would either be 21+ or all ages given the drinking age aye?
Nah, Canada. Vancouver.

And the all ages thing isnt out of the ordinary. Just they check your ID and give you a wrist band.

Legit the first concert I've gone to that didnt serve alcohol. And I go to at least one a month.

Went to beast coast the month before and it was all ages but they served.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, Canada. Vancouver.

And the all ages thing isnt out of the ordinary. Just they check your ID and give you a wrist band.

Legit the first concert I've gone to that didnt serve alcohol. And I go to at least one a month.

Went to beast coast the month before and it was all ages but they served.
s/o Scarlxrd for promoting sobriety heh Same case in NZ, there's always drinks available because we got a terrible drinking culture

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
my best experience doing this: Habits & Contradictions

first listen of blonde while on a highway at night >>>>

I tend to listen in bed but next time I might have to go for an aimless cruise, it's special.

airpods in bed in complete pitch black is also a good listening experience

hip hop era hearing albums in the whip:

bumps in the carehome

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Late night drives/chats with the aux on blast >>>

Music really hits different in the car.
Definitely true. I remember reading Dr Dre saying he would always test his music by driving around in a car listening to it. Recently saw how essential is again, in the Travis Scott Netflix doc, where he's doing mixes of the album with Mike Dean. To test the mix, they would run out the house with the new mix on their phone and test in the car in the driveway. Uf changes needed, go back in, re-mix then run out again and test it in the car.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely true. I remember reading Dr Dre saying he would always test his music by driving around in a car listening to it. Recently saw how essential is again, in the Travis Scott Netflix doc, where he's doing mixes of the album with Mike Dean. To test the mix, they would run out the house with the new mix on their phone and test in the car in the driveway. Uf changes needed, go back in, re-mix then run out again and test it in the car.
I remember this too. Dre would test on every kind of speaker people could possibly play anything from.

A lot more in today's age, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.