• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was TM88 who mixed XO Tour Llif3 on a beats pill be bought from a store in the airport?

I may have the producer and/or the song wrong, but there's definitely a story like that for a big song. Might've been a Desiigner track.. I don't remember.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
This FKA Twigs song is pretty boring tbh. The beat is very generic and undermines Twigs' singing on the track.

It just kind of sounds like generic trap nu-RnB.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
This FKA Twigs song is pretty boring tbh. The beat is very generic and undermines Twigs' singing on the track.

It just kind of sounds like generic trap nu-RnB.

Idk I feel he just now phoned it in or what but what a boring use of Future if she's going for a big crossover.
People that want to blast something while driving- top down by earth gang, alone by IDK
Smooth night drive - December into European skies off that same IDK album

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot how incredible Atrocity Exhibition was
It's seriously so goddamn great. I'm glad he's not just trying to top AE this time.
wow possibly the most critically revered actor working today made a good movie? color me shocked
I was always expecting a great central performance but had reservations about the team making it.
don't sleep on you were never really here and sisters brothers brehs bless up
Criminally underrated movies. Especially Sisters Brothers which had some beautiful moments. John C. Reilly is consistently undervalued in drama too

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely true. I remember reading Dr Dre saying he would always test his music by driving around in a car listening to it. Recently saw how essential is again, in the Travis Scott Netflix doc, where he's doing mixes of the album with Mike Dean. To test the mix, they would run out the house with the new mix on their phone and test in the car in the driveway. Uf changes needed, go back in, re-mix then run out again and test it in the car.
That actually makes a lot of sense, pretty cool to treat music organically and not just perfect it in a studio.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh man, that's a look. i always get sad when dudes knock down the locs but the end result here was totally worth it.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jay says he can rap without writing down lyrics and then everyone started doing it.

Lawd I hope this isn't because artists are learning Jay lets his hair grow out when he's in album mode.
are people actually doing this again? i feel like there's way more rappers punching in tracks line by line than spitting entire verses on tape nowadays, but i'm also pretty removed from the 'rappity ass rap' scene that i feel like would actually do one-takes nowadays

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
I'm late, but yesterday i came over a Zillakami x SosMula music video for "66SLAVS". Does anyone know if the picture shown in the begining is real? Its pretty disturbing! I know that they usually do some crazy stuff, but i havnt seen anything like this before in their videos.

In the music, theres a guy talking about someone who did suicide with a shotgun shot in the mouth, and theres a picture of a head thats blown wide open.

EDIT: Forgot to mention which song the music video was to.

Last edited:

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can anyone link me to the meme where a dude is vouging on haters and then lifts hist arms up at the the end and goes 'success!'

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wild how fantano has just ruined video music reviews forever

Despite not being in english it's the same cadence, editing etc.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Video of the CuDi x NIGO interview. It's great all the way through.

Those shots at Bape though lmao, I thought he still worked there for some reason. Seems like some bad shit happened that led them to split.
Him hating on collabs bit weird when he did mad collabs when he ran Bape. He was forced to sell Bape or otherwise file for bankruptcy, so seems like he was fucking up at the business side of things. Who really knows though.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That Post album was boring and each album gets more and more difficult to make it through. Stoney was a decent debut but I still prefer his mixtape prior.

Earthgang is ok so far. Still have issues telling who's rapping lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.