• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol spotify. speaking of whom they just shitcanned a bunch of curators maintaining their Afro-Caribbean, Latinx and Indian playlists. wonder if they're tightening the belt or if they just decided they don't give a fuck about anything but US/UK-centric material

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol spotify. speaking of whom they just shitcanned a bunch of curators maintaining their Afro-Caribbean, Latinx and Indian playlists. wonder if they're tightening the belt or if they just decided they don't give a fuck about anything but US/UK-centric material
Yeah, Heems was posting about it.

it's a real shame, and a massive step backwards. It's the kind of investment that pays off in spades once you break artists.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
So someone decided to leak the Kanye stuff on Spotify lmao.

This album leak is all over the place tone wise but it has every feature rumored besides Thug and sounds mostly finished. The clear " Gospel" songs are the highlights for me+ cash to burn. Have no idea what the final album will Be. Yes it was better than Ye at least.

Cash to burn->hurricane->sky city b2b2b worth a listen

Sky City my personal favorite
Track as it has w Dolla $ign, Cudi, The Dream And one other voice I can't recognize ( pretty sure unless my ears are failing me , its driving me crazy). Would love an album of music with this song's vibe

Last edited:

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
look is joker actually a good movie? no. will it's commercial success inspire certain monolithic studios to make auteur-helmed, adult-oriented blockbusters? almost certainly not. but at least we can rest assured in the knowledge that whenever the FBI says something is dangerous, that probably means it's gonna be a solid 6/10 at best

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The noise which connected Joker to the alt-right is nonsense to be honest. If we're going to put on our political caps, it's a conservative wetdream that validates classic fears around the poor and cities as sites of societal decay and chaos. There's not a sliver of anti-authoritarian spirit to be found because it has nothing to say except being weirdly sympathetic to the rich.
Just left red rocks. Still the dopest venue in the US imo. Also Tyler puts on a dope show still. Saying this after seeing him in person at flog.

But man. The entire band for blood orange killed it.
I managed to track down his Coachella set and watching it gives me liiiiiiife <3

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gonna have to disagree with the weed rating. weed in 2019 is a solid 9/10 because it's legal now and when you smoke it with your parents they turn into total dipshits and they never get to say 'back in my day i could buy an ounce of acid for fourteen cents' or some such bullshit again

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This album leak is all over the place tone wise but it has every feature rumored besides Thug and sounds mostly finished. The clear " Gospel" songs are the highlights for me+ cash to burn. Have no idea what the final album will Be. Yes it was better than Ye at least.

Cash to burn->hurricane->sky city b2b2b worth a listen

Sky City my personal favorite
Track as it has w Dolla $ign, Cudi, The Dream And one other voice I can't recognize ( pretty sure unless my ears are failing me , its driving me crazy). Would love an album of music with this song's vibe
Yeah this would most of the original Yhandi leaks. Tho I doubt this one will ever be released seeing as Kanye's basically stopped releasing music all together.

Oct 25, 2017
Everything in Blonde after 3 Stacks comes on is overhyped. That first half is an easy 10/10, but that second half is honestly pretty mid still

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
overslept my meeting with the president of production at blumhouse looking for either a rope or a gun to off myself with. xanax overdose also acceptable.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
overslept my meeting with the president of production at blumhouse looking for either a rope or a gun to off myself with. xanax overdose also acceptable.
Hey,, I don't know what you're going through, but if you are feeling suicidal, please get help if you need some. If you are feeling this way, please talk to someone about it, either on that hotline, with a therapist, or just someone you can open up to.

As someone that deals with depression, whenever I used to think about suicide, I always remembered the spirit of this quote from a survivor of a suicide attempt at the Golden Gate Bridge:
That was the moment he realized everything that overwhelmed him about his job, his life and his circumstances were completely fixable.

"I saw my hands leave the bridge," he recalled. "I knew at that moment, that I really, really messed up. Everything could have been better, I could change things. And I was falling. I couldn't change that."
I hope you have a friend, a sibling, anyone in your life who you love and trust, to talk to about what's going on. If not, feel free to PM me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not actually feeling suicidal, dw, but what a huge opportunity i just absolutely blundered
Opportunities come and opportunities go.

It might take some time, but another one will always pop up. If you're talking about breaking into the film industry on the creative side, just remember for every Xavier Dolan, there's a Yasujiro Ozu.

Anyway, I need this new Pusha-T x Nicholas Britell track in my veins.
Hottake: I haven't heard Blonde
Probably rectify that???

Hope this means my copy of Blonde on vinyl continues to appreciate WILDLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.