• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Pitchforks top 200 albums of the decade is out

2. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
1. Blonde

You know that top ten isn't bad at all I give them +++++++ for putting D'Amfelo in there. Then you go more and LanaDR, Kacey, and Sza are in the top 25? Already? LOLLOL ridiculous and I say that having absolutely loved 2/3 of those and really enjoying the other. Also, at least they remembered Sufjan exists.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, fair, but what does this have to do with his girl? Jameela Jamil is one of the dopest celeb personalities out.
cuz she was the one who said it?
DyFafvCUYAA5_V7.jpg

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
NrJukJH.gif

I just found 12 bricks.....SHEESH, damn..
Lookin on da side, (lookin on da side)
OF THE ROAD....
DERE IT GO

(DERE IT GO)....
What?
12 BRICKS
FINNA MAKE EM FLIP....
GOTTA MAKE EM COUNT (GOTTA GET IT)
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK....
IMMA DO WIT DAT?

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
NrJukJH.gif

I just found 12 bricks.....SHEESH, damn..
Lookin on da side, (lookin on da side)
OF THE ROAD....
DERE IT GO

(DERE IT GO)....
What?
12 BRICKS
FINNA MAKE EM FLIP....
GOTTA MAKE EM COUNT (GOTTA GET IT)
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK....
IMMA DO WIT DAT?
His self titled mixtape is still one of the best projects from that year.

Oct 26, 2017
without warning
chief keef discography
I listened to Without Warning again yesterday. My Choppa Hates Niggas to Nightmare is a contender for best trap transition.

Haven't heard Chief Keef so I'll give a listen. I'm looking for some horrorcore stuff too. Gravediggaz, Brotha Da Lynch, and Jak Progresso type shit but modern.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I listened to Without Warning again yesterday. My Choppa Hates Niggas to Nightmare is a contender for best trap transition.

Haven't heard Chief Keef so I'll give a listen. I'm looking for some horrorcore stuff too. Gravediggaz, Brotha Da Lynch, and Jak Progresso type shit but modern.
For Keef, Back From the Dead 2 is one of his best and most consistent releases imo. It's mostly his own production which is kind of amateurish at times but has the spooky/weird vibes on lock.

Throw on some Three 6 Mafia
This too. Underground Vol 1 in particular from before they changed their name

collige

Oct 31, 2017
OK, I just finished my VLTTP Blonde first listen. Real hottake, with the caveat that I am not an R&B fan:
-This is a very good album
-Those guitars
-The skits felt like a negative overall unless there's more of a overarching narrative or concept that I missed
-Surprise Andre 3K verse was great, but it made me realize that I'm getting real tired of the not crediting vocalists trend (see also: IGOR, Astroworld, etc)

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
When Lean comes in on it >>>>>>

i'll sleep between y'all it's nothing ;____;

I, I, I, know you gotta leave, leave, leave

Listened to that the day my family had to put my dog down, 10/10 cried my eyes out during the second half.

i bawl even with just the music, can't imagine how that would feel man :(

I have to emotionally prepare myself for Siegfried every time it's about to start or it is guaranteed to fuck me up.

maybe i should move, settle down, two kids and a swimming pool

I'M NOT BRAVE

too powerful

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018

Wwarning super super super slept on album in the mainstream for how 🔥🔥 it is. Sneak some Without Warning tracks into Halloween Playlists and see people go "??????" in the best way because Metro and co. completely nail the spooky season vibe.

Where's my Urban horror flick with " Original Score and Music by Metro Boomin"

Oct 25, 2017
Listened to that the day my family had to put my dog down, 10/10 cried my eyes out during the second half.
My Spotify played Runaway after I had to put my dog down last year. My dog's name was Baby,. I did not handle hearing "Run away from me, Baby" well

Self Control is emotion-yielding enough as is. Can't imagine lol

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
an EP of mike dean synth stuff sounds fucking amazing

the producer curator thing with the features should be fun too but give me fat moogs mike

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yall playing with fire listening to those songs in times of emotional crisis/vulnerability and I'm here for it :')

Status
Not open for further replies.