• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

52sgWm9.gif

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm two hours deep into Death Stranding, and i gotta say, this is one Kojima-ass videogame.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Brehs parts of this FKA album 🤯
What a year for Art Pop.. but it's not T swift or Dua Lipa nor is it " fuLl oF bOps" so PopEra probably sleep

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new lil baby single mid :/

inb4 "all his stuff is mid dude what did you expect"

i'm starting it tomorrow night and will play extremely drunk and baked with friends

gonna be a blast
taking a break to watch the new Desus and Mero and listen to the new FKA but after 'playing' the first three hours, even expecting it to go full-bore Kojima, i am somehow shocked at how this got made. just a truly baffling peice of work thus far

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
taking a break to watch the new Desus and Mero and listen to the new FKA but after 'playing' the first three hours, even expecting it to go full-bore Kojima, i am somehow shocked at how this got made. just a truly baffling peice of work thus far

I don't game anymore but I'm glad I was always keeping up with gaming impressions and news, never bought anything blind. I can't I imagine how many people are gonna see that constantly running TV ad and think it's super action oriented, oooo boy are they gonna be in for a shock

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Going to pick up Death Stranding in a minute. After having a copy in my house since wednesday (CE I ordered for a friend), I can finally play it myself. Really curious to see what this is going to be like.

catashtrophe

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Anyone been checking Bizzy Bones Carbon Monoxide album?

Been listening to it for almost 2 months now its not only one of the best albums to drop this year but the best solo album to come out of the Bone Thugs camp

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe torre just made a thread comparing Kanye to the M guy. I don't think, even after all these missteps, Kanye deserves such thing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe torre just made a thread comparing Kanye to the M guy. I don't think, even after all these missteps, Kanye deserves such thing.
I made a real mistake.

Probably some of the most cursed opinions on the two lie in that thread.

EDIT: Anderson Paak's band The Free Nationals will release their debut album 12/13.
qI0f0Ul_d.jpg

Last edited:

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
You would think Era would be more critical of a guy that in 2019 raps about raping women, calling people fa**ots, and defending Chris Brown, yet people in there were really glorifying Em while bragging that they won't listen to Ye lol.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
10 hours in and we still haven't posted this?
We losin our touch, fam

Yeah, a lot of dudes will just write this off without giving it a chance, but her new album is actually pretty damn good. There's some interesting production and she's surprisingly versatile when it comes to flows. Plus she can actually sing.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
What are some hidden gems albums from the 80's and 90's?
This is a super broad question depending on your definition of "hidden gem". My go to mentions would be:
Triple Six Mafia - Underground Vol. 1
Mr. Oizo - Analog Worms Attack (instrumental, I posted a track from it above)
KMD - Black Bastards (featuring Doom before he became Doom)

Last edited:

Alpende

Oct 26, 2017
I never listend to Gang Starr but thanks to the new album I'm now listening to their discography. Good times

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
This is a super broad question depending on your definition of "hidden gem". My go to mentions would be:
Triple Six Mafia - Underground Vol. 1
Mr. Oizo - Analog Worms Attack (instrumental, I posted a track from it above)
KMD - Black Bastards (featuring Doom before he became Doom)
Well I'm not looking for some super obscure underground stuff but some good albums that are not from gangstarr, krs-one, wu tang and other well know groups/artists.
I'll check your recommendations though, thanks.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm not looking for some super obscure underground stuff but some good albums that are not from gangstarr, krs-one, wu tang and other well know groups/artists.
I'll check your recommendations though, thanks.
I've been listening to Digable Planets a lot lately, check them out if you haven't before

Status
Not open for further replies.