• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye is finally creating his compound. Yeezytown soon come.
t1tbEet.gif

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Man I get why people might react a bit mid to this Twigs record based on her previous work but GODDAMN it's good.

Walking home in the morning coming down off E and listening to it was pretty much a religious experience

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Wack has been running his mouth all year. What happens if someone tries to shut it for him? I wonder if that's supposed to happen as well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I like Juice Wrld getting in his Emo bag and think his freestyles, other than being long, are kinda overrated. His voice kinda sucks for rapping.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Been saying it forever, I'm not fan of Juice WRLD but Nuketown is great.

And DaBaby's clout game too strong rn

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OG Kush toku

D Double E doing the new Ikea christmas ad, lol

LOL this is amazing. Big tings for D.

Had some late night driving with the new FKA Twigs. Think its a great album, her voice is so haunting yet delicate. Want to give it a couple more spins to get some more clarity on it though.

Return of J Hus, really feeling this one - a smooth gangsta swang vibe. The sax and the baseline mmmm:

Last edited:

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Jesus F Christ that thread " I pulled a gun on a drunk driver because EX COP DNA"

This fucking country man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.