• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Who's ready to break their ignore thread button when the whole front page becomes people fighting about Star Wars
thiiis Guy

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Wiki album is amazing. I wasn't too big on "Lil Me" or "No Mountains in Manhattan", but this one is really hitting. Production is really dope.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Anderson Paak responds to Goldlink's insta post about Mac Miller

I would imagine yo weird ass posted up somewhere just like this when you decided to make that disrespectful, narcissistic, jealous grossly unnecessary post. Why you would do it I can't even understand It . maybe your belt was wrapped around your Gotdamn waist too tight or maybe it was the choker cutting the circulation off to the brain but since you felt it necessary to bring me up twice and my boy ain't here to respond ima say it like this. You ain't the first to make an album inspired by a relationship, you ain't the first to make a song featuring Anderson .Paak but you are the first to disrespect my friend who is no longer here for absolutely no reason and I can't stand for that. I'm not a tough guy I'm not about negativity but this bugged me bad bro. I've called you and dm'd and you havnt responded. So since this is what you like to do in order to get attention we can do it like this. You're not surprised huh? Well I'm in disbelief!!! If Devine feminine was such a blue print of your record then tell me where the plaques are for whatever your shit was called!! Mac brought your ass on tour and opened up his fan base to you when you had nothing and this the type of appreciation you give? You should of just been grateful for the op! Whatever issues you had with Mac should have been addressed in person and ended there. what's the point of bringing this up after his passing and disrespecting his name? You really woke up feeling like that was the move? That ain't how you go about promoting whatever you got coming. Some things simply have nothing to do with you but when you have a God Complex im sure it's easy to think everything comes from you or was inspired in some way. Whatever it is I ain't giving it no more energy. I pray you get back to the music and spreading good energy, ima do the same. Mac Miller forever, love to his family and y'all have a blessed one."

t1tbEet.gif

t1tbEet.gif

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i can't stop laughing at that Goldlink thing. it's just so hilariously ill-conceived, you rarely see someone execute an already terrible idea this poorly. "dear dead person, when i found out you died, i remember shrugging my shoulders and saying "eh, that figures." remember when you were alive and told me you loved my music more than anything else in the world, including your dog and your mom? that was fun. i got sad when your song ripped off my song. i know they don't sound anything alike, but they do have the same guy on them. anyway, next time i saw you, you tucked your dick between your legs and begged me not to beat you to death with my bare hands. buti looked you right in the eye and said 'i forgive you, my son,' which is what Jesus probably would have said too. anyway see ya in hell"

it's some Connor4Real for real shit lol

Who's ready to break their ignore thread button when the whole front page becomes people fighting about Star Wars
thiiis Guy
way ahead of ya
YsPIZXr.png

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
YBN Nahmir, Meek, 2 Chainz, A Boogie, and Tyga should be EMBARRASSED at how bad they got renegaded on Thot Box. Honestly can't remember a remix that was this much better than the original.

Thought he was catfished, I look better off of IG
Let him slurp out the box like a Hi-C
I'm with my bloods and that pump like an IV
Full course meal, your main n***a my side piece

BIG ROCKS ON THAT CROP TOP
I TAKE YOUR BENZ TO THE CHOP
SHOP

climb2.gif

Imagine wasting all of that money/favours on those male MCs with bigger name recognition (especially that terrible 2 Chainz verse) and these B to D tier female rappers murder the remix that hard. If I was Berg I'd be mad as shit.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I went back to the entire NASA album a while back and it really hasn't aged well overall. Maybe it was never good in the first place...

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Yo, I am irate. Ashanti was on the Thanksgiving Day Parade and Ja Rule was nowhere to be found. Do they not know theyre a package deal? Smdh...

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even understand what the fuck the purpose of that gold link post was? Like just to get people to talk about his whack ass

also stand up to your racist family members/friends today

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Stormzy getting the crowd to shout Fuck Boris at Glastonbury is still one of the best moments of 2019

Whole set was fire

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kendrick is setting up a big European festival run summer 2020.

He's headlining Woo-Hah and now Bilbao BBK, so seems like we're getting a new album Q1 2020 to set it up.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I was wondering why my DMV music Twitter follows were suddenly dragging Goldlink. WTF did I just read

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
The Eminem verse is even worse when you listen to it as part of the album. 50 should record more songs with Daringer.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Video doesn't really fit the song for me but I like when non-superstar artists get a budget regardless. One of my favourites off of ZUU.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Upon relisten, TNGHT II is good IMO. Expectations, including my own, were so high that I don't think it could've lived up to it. It's definitely different from their first EP, and not as memorable and doesn't stick as much, but I still think there isn't a bad song on there. First Body, Im In A Hole, and Gimme Summn hard are probably the highlights for me - admittedly I like the more melodic/less experimental stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.