• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember the backlash over the Jesus Piece cover lol. I thought that cover was dope. Haven't cared for these other ones.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Brothers Madlib (Otis Jackson Jr.) and Oh No (Michael Jackson) have only collaborated on a few stray tracks over the years. "The Professionals" name debuted on Madlib's WLIB AM: King of the Wigflip (2008). Others dropped on Madlib Medicine Show #9: Nittyville (2011), and the comp Gangster Music (2019). Their debut full album comes out January 17, 2020 on Madlib Invazion. Beats by Madlib, raps by Oh No, featuring guests Chino XL, Elzhi, and Adub. This first release of the album has an all-black embossed & die-cut LP cover, sleeve by Gustavo Eandi & Jeff Jank.

Rappcats exclusive: 2/LP & 45 – album, instrumentals, and "Next Day" 7-inch single (Freddie Gibbs & The Professionals).

Track List:

01. My House
02. The Professionals
03. Payday
04. Give N Take
05. Superhumans
06. Buggin
07. CDP Smackdown
08. Timeless Treasure
09. I Jus Wanna
10. Away Too Long
11. Make Due
12. Tired Atlas
13. Dishonored Valor

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

Eb0S0h0.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Add another Euro festival to the pile: Kendrick Lamar to headline Rock in Roma.

We're definitely getting a new album Q1 2020.

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
I listen to the new trippie Redd project. Why is this 22 songs long?

i think i might check out the new Game. say what you want, but his albums are always well-produced.

and wait what, Hitmaka is Yung Berg?

listen to his last two albums instead. this is his weakest project yet imo and i'm a huge Trippie stan.
Why did Trippie stop his shouting in his songs? I really liked that. Now his songs are all lame.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Why did Trippie stop his shouting in his songs? I really liked that. Now his songs are all lame.
that was a conscious decision after the feedback on Life's A Trip that he was wailing too much. on ALLTY3 he even said jokingly in one song "i gotta end the screaming". i actually think it was good he toned it down a bit since it's more balanced now. obviously it's his signature style and he shouldn't lose it completely.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
surprise surprise everybody, Drake has once again made friends with yet another teenage girl

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Godddddddamn this Game album is long as hell with not enough highlights to sustain itself. We geddit fam- gold daytons, Dre signed you, you want a Jay verse, and you made The Documentary a while ago 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.