• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Lil Ugly Mane album on the way, with LUM using the Bedwetter alias.
yap4h7gaxw141.jpg

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just fucking found out that the "All My Heroes are Cornballs" audio video is just a big Capcom vs SNK tribute.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
that MOST HYPED UPCOMING WOMEN DIRECTED SUPERHERO MOVIE thread on the front page is the most neoliberal thread title ive ever seen

more 👏 women 👏 ruining 👏 cinema 👏

People will make Star Wars threads but will refuse to "Star" in the "War" of capitalistic companies monopolizing markets, stimulating our desire for nostalgia and endlessly emptying our pockets to consume their products.

NJpW9Vo.png

Last edited:

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
People will make Star Wars threads but will refuse to "Star" in the "War" of capitalistic companies monopolizing markets, stimulating our desire for nostalgia and endlessly emptying our pockets to consume their products.

hxuvf3O.png

that MOST HYPED UPCOMING WOMEN DIRECTED SUPERHERO MOVIE thread on the front page is the most neoliberal thread title ive ever seen

more 👏 women 👏 ruining 👏 cinema 👏

same energy as "we need more female billionaires" lmfaoooooooo

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Watched a movie called Blindspotting, anyone hear of it? Hip hop musical sort of, has one of the dudes from Hamilton I guess and the movie has a play-like presentation.

Pretty interesting.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm sorry i thought this was the hip-hop thread- a modless, lawless land where we don't judge

See first of all, that comment wasn't even about me, i was sticking up for a friend

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to lie that 90 mins of the game flew by on the first listen. Dom Kennedy really nails a good 2019 west coast vibe on this.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realise Roc dropped another album, he is prolific! I'll probably wait for streaming though, 30 bucks is way too much for some mp3s lol and I can't be arsed finding it through other means. His other stuff came to Spotify after a few months.

Will definitely check out the Ka feature though.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.