• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
TIL michael mann donated to AOC, you love to see it.

q8Y8PPs.gif

good gif

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
That new Denzel x Kenny is so flame, I'm scared that if I listen to it a second time, I'll spoil it.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
That new Denzel x Kenny is so flame, I'm scared that if I listen to it a second time, I'll spoil it.

I found it super replayable.

Though I gotta say as much as I find denzel freestyling fun, I hope that when a bigger project comes along he spends more time with his bars. Like this is punchline rapping at this point which is pretty fun, but not as good as some of the highs of storytelling he's shown on Ta13oo or Imperial.

Also cuts down on some of the cornier bars.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Denzel is good fun. I don't think it'll have long legs for me but it's okay in the moment.

He's pretty good at staying interesting and switching it up without losing his identity as an MC, and I think that's pretty important and speaks towards why he's been this consistent. He could drop okay-to-great projects forever and I'd probably still give them all a shot.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ended playing some Graduation today and the piano on Everything I Am is the vibe today.

People talk so much shit about me at barbershops they forget to get their haircut.

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
Michael Mann really one of the most underrated directors. Even Blackhat is good, and don't get me started on The Insider... When that trip-hop drops... oh baby.

Anyway, just got the Uncharted script. Do I dare?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Man, they've really been pumping out these videos.

love to see it.

Ended playing some Graduation today and the piano on Everything I Am is the vibe today.

People talk so much shit about me at barbershops they forget to get their haircut.

classic album

Michael Mann really one of the most underrated directors. Even Blackhat is good, and don't get me started on The Insider... When that trip-hop drops... oh baby.

Anyway, just got the Uncharted script. Do I dare?

the insider is tight, so many great shots in that film

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
It's the album, some tracks are on here from my previous mixtape but there are probably 6-7 new tracks on here.

Beats by me, Samiyam, JPEGMAFIA, Knxwledge, Ohbliv and more.

DL link: bit.ly/2uJqm2L

btothekw

Oct 28, 2017

Travis Scott now has some artificial intelligence competition, thanks to a new experiment from digital agency Space150.

The tech-focused creative shop has produced a song with lyrics and melodies generated entirely by a machine learning model trained on the rapper's music. Complete with a music video starring a computer distorted deepfake of Scott, the track features heavily auto-tuned nonsense rhymes like "I know you talkin' trippy on my blade/I just want your first name."

Status
Not open for further replies.