• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
Apparently, Pink Siifu is on the new Avalanches track.

PE32eVG.jpg

berman too???

the most ambitious crossover of all time.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Because everyone here has top top cinema taste, y'all must see a Portrait of a lady on fire. Don't go with a date though unless you're OK with them seeing you ugly cry (unless you lack a soul smh)

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We *been* shilling Portrait of a Lady on Fire. I rewatched it within a few days because I wanted to soak it in again and it was just as damn good. The ending is one of the most cathartic resolutions to a story I've seen in a long time.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
They are showing it at a local film festival on the 7th of March. It's at 11 in the morning though, which kinda sucks.

Are there any other movies on here that I should watch that weekend?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
They are showing it at a local film festival on the 7th of March. It's at 11 in the morning though, which kinda sucks.

Are there any other movies on here that I should watch that weekend?

i still haven't seen Little Women (school, man) but gerwig killed it with lady bird and most of the critics i trust love little women so it'd be worthwhile

the farewell was one of my favourite films of 2019, incredibly touching and heartfelt. i probably love it more than most because i'm chinese and i've barely seen my culture represented on-screen so vividly, but i think the themes are universal enough for anyone to enjoy.

haven't seen booksmart but most say it's pretty good coming-of-age cinema so that might be worth seeing too

anything but bombshell, really. saw that last week and if i saw it last year it would've been my pick for 2019's worst film

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
ok, I don't get what the fuzz was about Uncut Gems, it didn't have anything to say unless I missed some big subtext. just a simple "gangsters want their money back" thing. also was obnoxious to watch for the sake of feeling "EXHILARATING".

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
ok, I don't get what the fuzz was about Uncut Gems, it didn't have anything to say unless I missed some big subtext. just a simple "gangsters want their money back" thing. also was obnoxious to watch for the sake of feeling "EXHILARATING".

The inherent toll put onto people living in a capitalistic society built on unsustainable continuous growth.

It's one of the deepest look and critique of capitalism I've seen in awhile.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Biggest music day of the year so far. So much shit dropped.

Also, had no idea Mick Jenkins had a new EP out. Really been enjoying it. Only issue I have with it(or mick) is that Mick just seems like he can't find a lane he has been happy in with his last couple releases.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

It's pretty mid. Kinda disappointed ngl, but I Want to Die in New Orleans took a bit to grow on me. This could be the same deal.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Does the new Biebs have any keepers? I don't have the energy to go through an entire mid-project right now.

Edit:

I got all up on your IG scrolling down for hours

I got back to 2015 and you started looking young so I stopped

JUSTIN NO

Status
Not open for further replies.