• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017

I just finished watching this incredible documentary by Nick930, and suffice to say it's 2 hour plus run time is absolutely incredible. He documents the origins of the series, each of the releases, some of the controversies associated with specific games, and the gameplay developments and enhancements to the entire franchise. I am consistently blown away by this man's dedication to videogame culture and his research - it's one of the best videos I've ever seen regarding the evolution of Grand Theft Auto. No stone is left untouched (I wish more emphasis was included about the Audio design) and it's worth checking out. Bravo Nick930, it's an absolutely legendary effort.

Oct 28, 2017
I have only watched 25 minutes so far, but this is certainly really well done and interesting to hear the very beginnings of DMA before they became Rockstar.

I'm just dissapointed that there isn't more about GTA London. Such a crazy and unique idea, basically a piece of DLC that you had to buy in a store if you got it for PS1. Would love to know more about the thoughts and process behind that.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I literally just finished listening to his Crysis documentary and loved it. I have now backloaded all of his vidoes to my playlist to listen while I play something.