• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm I'm listening......

Really hope it's not episodic. That's what turned me off badly about the last one. When I get a game I wanna play it. I don't wanna be presented with a schedule.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I'm so damn happy that IO survived being cut loose, and that Square-Enix let them take the brand with them instead of just shuttering the studio and sitting on the IP.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like another one in Kaz's Battle Royale has fallen.

That said though, we saw this coming and it is great to get that confirmation for the next Hitman game. Can't wait to see how creative they can get with assassination.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Not referring to it as season 2 is interesting, maybe they'll release it all at once this time?
"Hitman 2" sounds a much bigger jump than "Hitman Season 2". Also Season 2 kinda implies it's connected to S1 in some way, maybe this one won't be? I didn't really play Hitman 1 so I'm not sure how it ended.

From a marketing perspective I think Hitman 2 is better, regardless if it's still episodic or not.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
"Hitman 2" sounds a much bigger jump than "Hitman Season 2". Also Season 2 kinda implies it's connected to S1 in some way, maybe this one won't be? I didn't really play Hitman 1 so I'm not sure how it ended.

From a marketing perspective I think Hitman 2 is better, regardless if it's still episodic or not.

From what I understand of IO's intentions, HITMAN was a "platform" that they were essentially making three "seasons" or games under.

Everything you unlocked in Season One can be used in the new game, and I presume the inverse is true.