• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Not referring to it as season 2 is interesting, maybe they'll release it all at once this time?

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's still episodic. Gave that game legs and was the perfect way to play Hitman.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First pic revealed

UVNxYvV.jpg

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Not referring to it as season 2 is interesting, maybe they'll release it all at once this time?

I imagine the number is so that it can be called HITMAN 2, probably to abbreviate as HITMAN Season Two.

Now, I do wonder how the game will unfold. I quite liked the model of a new area every month, and don't mind that again.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Marketing it as it's entirely own thing is smart, I think. "Season 2" kind of implies smaller-scale and less content, as if it's just one part of a bigger game.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooty 2019

Interesting name... but holy shit, it's actually finally happening!

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Wonder if they're dropping the episodic stuff. I could care less if they did, since I'm not gonna play until all the episodes are out anyways.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
This is why I don't like when they reboot a series with just the title.

What are you gonna call the sequel? "God of War 2"? "Hitman 2"?

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Well, they already confirmed season 2 in a financial report months ago lol

And yeah, please please be episodic. Hitman is REALLY well suited for episodic releases.

Plum

May 31, 2018
At some point game companies have to realise that playing coy about their games only amplifies the chance of unintentional/intentional leaks ten-fold.

But still, can't wait to see more of this. The first game had its fair share of problems but it was amazing nonetheless, and unless they try and simplify the core of the game itself I can't see this being anything but an improvement.