• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Graphics look like a PS5 game, much better than Hitman Season 1.
Looks about the same as s1 after all the lighting tweaks tbh, the npc count is huge like Marrakesh so that's really cool, the location looks like it could be pretty big, even the small maps in s1 have a lot to them so it will be interesting to see how they've changed for hitman 2/season 2.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great, I can't wait to impersonate the Chinese driver

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
It's a shame the Hitman franchise doesn't get more hype, this series deserves to be considered one of the biggest games of 2018 yet it feels like outside hardcore fans most people ignore it.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My body is ready for this! I'm gonna enjoy hunting this target. She apparently cheats and injures her opponents to win races.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
It's a shame the Hitman franchise doesn't get more hype, this series deserves to be considered one of the biggest games of 2018 yet it feels like outside hardcore fans most people ignore it.

Definitely is a shame. The games don't go for fast paced flash which unfortunately is all everyone wants nowadays.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be buying this for PS4 this time. My pc couldn't run the first time. Although I haven't been into Hitman since the very first one, but I'll be buying this just to support our Danish developers. And I'm also kind of in the mood for such gameplay design.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Looks great, I can't wait to impersonate the Chinese driver
God I hope you can enter the race while impersonating him and then 47 just immediately roasts everyone and wins, then that sets up some confrontation/argument between the two targets where you can take them both out at once.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Achievement Hunter and Giant Bomb have both done a pretty good job pushing it toward people who wouldn't otherwise be interested. But yeah, still not as popular as it deserves to be.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
God I hope you can enter the race while impersonating him and then 47 just immediately roasts everyone and wins, then that sets up some confrontation/argument between the two targets where you can take them both out at once.
It would be extra hilarious if you had to race and it wasn't just a cutscene so you could set up accidents mid-race or something.

fierrotlepou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks incredible. They're knocking it out of the park with this franchise. I hope it sells well, but I think they'll nail the marketing this time.

Pelagic II

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Graphics look like a PS5 game, much better than Hitman Season 1.
Huh, how? It looks very similar graphically to the first one? Not that is a bad thing. Hitman 2016 still looks great.
It even runs in 60 fps on PS4 Pro / Xbox X.

If you really think this is how PS5 games are going to look. You are lowering your expectations way too much.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Nice!!! I hope some of the missions take place in Paris, Switzerland, and Hong Kong. Gonna be a day one purchase for me.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Y'know, I haven't looked into that much, but the Sniper co-op stuff also tells me that you'll eventually play as that other dude who showed up occasionally in the cinematics in Hitman 2016, probably to help him in the final mission.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Now I am even considering getting a PS4 Pro for this and the first game. (And any other compatblie games of course)

wonder if it would be worth getting a PS4 Pro without a 4K TV for now, for framerate improvements etc

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks very much like it could be a lost episode from the last one... I mean that's fine, it was already a good looking game, but was hoping for a slight change up... oh well

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play this level, I love how they tried to do something new. Is it going to be an endurance race in case Agent 47 takes his time exploring the surroundings? ;D

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sniping the racer just as she passes the finish line on her final lap.

giphy.gif

Head shot or tyre though?

Can't wait to play this level, I love how they tried to do something new. Is it going to be an endurance race in case Agent 47 takes his time exploring the surroundings? ;D

LeMiami, maybe?

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited: