• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Hitman 2 |OT| Silent Assassin

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I thought the Escalation was pretty fun 🤷🏼‍♂️. Yeah, it was pretty simple and you could do all 3 levels in 10 minutes or so, but I had fun with it.

I hope they bring the Christmas stuff back in December, since I missed it last year.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It was neat but not particularly exciting. I think I’d have liked it more if it was a little more structured around stealthily killing everyone like in a horror movie, like some of the challenge packs are, rather than just you doing whatever you want to get through all the guards. As is, the concept of it being a dream was interesting but they could have done more with that, hmm.

I basically used the third level to practice sniping, since I’ve done that super rarely. And so in the process I uhhhhhh finally figured out what it meant by using R2 to steady aim, oops.

I hope they bring the Christmas stuff back in December, since I missed it last year.
I think it’ll probably be back, and permanently too? At least, the note about what’s still coming for Hitman 2 made it seem that way.

Shugga

Oct 25, 2017
If the escalation was "kill all the guards" it would have been fine
KO is just bullshit and a chore

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If the escalation was "kill all the guards" it would have been fine
KO is just bullshit and a chore
...are you talking about knocking out the target? Cause you absolutely could kill all the guards; the condition was knocking out or killing them.

(Unless you were playing for points, I guess...?)

Shugga

Oct 25, 2017
...are you talking about knocking out the target? Cause you absolutely could kill all the guards; the condition was knocking out or killing them.

(Unless you were playing for points, I guess...?)
Yes I know you can just kill the guards, but I usually like to go for SA on the last level of an escalation, and you can't kill them if you want it.

SmiteOfHand

Oct 25, 2017
I find map clears a bit tedious compounded with the last level of an escalation meaning it is your third go around with minor tweaks.

Otherwise I always love a map reskin/tweak even if this one was ultimately scattering some props and lights around.

ZeroX

Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Haven’t really touched the game in months but bought the season pass and excited to try that out

really hope Hitman 3 is episodic, much better content flow

Shugga

Oct 25, 2017
Spent maybe an hour trying to get SA on the sapienza escalation with the PC hack thing
Was on a perfect run with just the PC to go and got fucked by a random head turn. Yeah I gave up on SA and left the mission while getting shot up.

JAGMASK

Jan 3, 2018
Is there going to be another Sapienza elusive target? I missed the previous ones and it’s the last suit with gloves that I need.