• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Hitman 2 |OT| Silent Assassin

Oct 25, 2017
So I need to find a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to get medieval on his ass? Oh wait, you said literal.

Yeah, I have no idea what the intended solution is. I've been bringing breaching charges and a sniper rifle, going to the church shed for propane and then trying to panic the target so he runs closer to the exit, grab the boat keys, head to the target, then drop a breaching charge with the propane flask and blowing him up. The problem I'm having with this is that he tends to panic in place and then just go back to his phone after a few seconds. If I don't try to get him to move, I don't have enough time to get the propane, the boat keys and get to the target before time expires. Last I checked, I'm still the only one on the leaderboards.
Think of something that is a accident explosive. Something that you can't reach in this version of the level. Try shooting it :)