• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see the Christmas content back, but not a ton in there for long time players of the trilogy. :(
(except the year 2 plans obviously)

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Hitman fans are feasting!

Gotta unlock the Santa suit on Playstation and tackle the ETs I missed this summer!

RetroHippie

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 12, 2021
Elusive targets coming back in a span of six weeks... I'll definitely miss some of them again lol.

Scary_Larry

Banned
Jan 3, 2019
I have this game that came with the XsX bundle, but I want to play all the other levels from 1&2 as well. Looking at the Xbox store and cannot figure what I need to purchase to make it happen. It's not obvious to me or it could be my hangover.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I have this game that came with the XsX bundle, but I want to play all the other levels from 1&2 as well. Looking at the Xbox store and cannot figure what I need to purchase to make it happen. It's not obvious to me or it could be my hangover.
This is the DLC pack to give you access to Hitman 1 and 2

Buy HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Standard | Xbox

The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3. Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition' in HITMAN 3. You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content.