• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome.

I think this is the first time i thought about buying a game and then Game Pass is like "nope".

So this is how this feels...

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
holy-shit-key-and-peele.gif

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Holy shit. The Hitman series is amazing and Hitman 2 and 3 both got snubbed in awards.

Hitman 3 is also a relatively new release and a GOTY worthy one, as well.

Now give us details on Project Dragon, IOI..

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. That's a fine add.

Hitman 1, I know, has been on Game Pass before, but I'm not sure about 2 (I'm pretty certain 3 was never on before).

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Absolutely incredible games that deserve as many people as possible playing them. Glad people with Game Pass can experience the full trilogy.

Hell, I still need to finish Hitman 3. Have like 2 or 3 levels left

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
I was hoping the previous games would join too lol

but I guess they don't have the rights for them

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome ive been debating getting it for awhile

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Will this trilogy pack also include the DLCs or just the base games?

Wondering that as well - the H1/2016 DLC is hit or miss (mostly remixed versions of existing maps with a few cool twists) but H2's DLC includes two complete maps.

Still a phenomenal package regardless - I was very keen to triple dip on Hitman and GP has once again saved me a purchase (for the time being!)

coracina

Jul 6, 2018
How is the save transfer system with this? Can I bring my Hitman 2 save from steam over to game pass PC, and then eventually bring the Hitman 3 save from game pass PC back to steam if it ever leaves the service?

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
Great, I always wanted to play those games but they were always kind of expensive here in my country. Will finally play it.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
One of the best trilogies in gaming, glad more people will see the light now.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
So the recommendation is to play Hitman 2 and import the Hitman 1 levels right? or maybe I'm misremembering.....

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is the stream where it was announced (along with other stuff

Timestamp should work

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
So will you be able to start all levels of the trilogy from within Hitman 3? I think this was possible when own all 3 games, wasn't it?

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Oh baby! Guess I'm finally playing these games.

If I remember correctly you can import the older games in Hitman 3 for better performance or something? Or is it just that they are within the same menu-system?

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice! I half enjoyed Hitman 2, but would get stressed out about trying to unlock everything in every level and it just avalanched and I couldn't play it anymore lol.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Fantastic get for Game Pass, still not sure I'll be able to play this on my PC though. Not only will my current rig probably scream at me if I try to run this but isn't the collective file size like 200GB?

I dunno if I can justify the space even for three games.

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
Nice, but I want to play Hitman 3 in VR.

I really wish MS would sort out a VR solution for Series consoles. Making their own is unlikely but they could maybe offer compatibility with Quest or other third party headsets.