• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
mE3BahW.png

8COlm9e.png

IOI kinda went crazy on the pricing of these.

This is price history for these games in past year

mCrxMNL.png

BFAC839.png

p6M6iwb.png

X4soycf.png

hT70B2t.png

Last edited:

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Just because you could have gotten them on discounts does not mean it's a bad deal.

These are three enormous games, and one of them is barely one year old.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm guessing the DLC won't be on the GP versions?

How substantial is the DLC?

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Worth every bit. But it will still rub people the wrong way, no matter how much sense that pricing makes

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Isn't that pretty much the price for Hitman 3 + Hitman 1 GOTY DLC + Hitman 2 Standard DLC

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's perfectly reasonable for what's on offer and all their games get discounted heavily and frequently, I got the complete version of 2 for something like $10 last year.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017

They are not included.

The DLCs of 1 and 2 are okay.

The H1 DLC is basically 4 missions that compose a small campaign using the existing levels in between H1 and 2.
The H2 DLC is way better, as it has two new maps with their own missions.
The H3 DLC, so far, is pretty barebones, as it's just some escalation missions. But it's getting way better in Year 2.

Oct 25, 2017

The DLC for 3 is supposed to be really bad. But they are making a proper new map since it sold well enough.
I don't think 1 had any DLC? I can't remember now.
And the 2 DLC is a bit hit and miss but still good overall

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember the 1 DLC now. It's...okay

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
lmfao

I got the GOTY version of 1 and the Gold version of 2 for like 10 bucks each. I plan to do the same with 3 lol

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Be happy with that DLC price. The Gold Edition to Hitman 2 was more than that price this time one year ago, and that was just that one game.

Really don't see the "backfire" here.

Nov 2, 2018
If you're interested and you think that's too expensive just wait. You've waited this long and they'll be on sale within the year

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
with all the complicated and convoluted shit they've done over the past couple years, you'd think they'd have a big "this is EVERYTHING" bundle.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
For reference:

Hitman 1 GOTY Edition + Hitman 2 Gold Edition can be had for Steam for less than $40.

www.cdkeys.com

Hitman - Game of The Year Edition PC

Buy Hitman - Game of The Year Edition PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️
www.cdkeys.com

Hitman 2 Gold Edition PC

Buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
You could probably just wait the DLC. A lot of it outside of H2 is remixing existing stuff. So just play through the games straight and revisit when the DLC is on sale.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I paid $20 each for Hitman GOTY and Hitman 2 Gold, as well as ~$63 for Hitman 3 Deluxe at launch. That is an amazing deal imo, not sure what else adds up to $60 for the DLC though

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017

Really have no idea how it'll work on GP because the DLC packages for Hitman 1 and 2 were kind of a mess. Most DLC content involves limited to extensive map remixing, ranging from meh to great.

But, the two DLC maps for Hitman 2: New York and Haven Resort should be played as they're dedicated new levels to those in the main game.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I paid $20 each for Hitman GOTY and Hitman 2 Gold, as well as ~$63 for Hitman 3 Deluxe at launch. That is an amazing deal imo, not sure what else adds up to $60 for the DLC though

The DLC associated with this trilogy bundle, unless I'm mistaken, is all of the DLC for each of these games bundled into one extra package. So, they're trying to say $20 for Patient Zero for the first game, $20 for the Gold content for the second, and $20 for all the bad Hitman 3 DLC released last year.

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
plz dont buy this. buying this say to developer give this kids nft, they will buy everything, the games are so good, but that pricing is no sense. buy 1 and 2 in discount and wait a sale to buy 3 and fuq the deal

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
The craziest thing is that the base games are equal €/$ but the DLC's are suddenly €10 more.

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
plz dont buy this. buying this say to developer give this kids nft, they will buy everything, the games are so good, but that pricing is no sense. buy 1 and 2 in discount and wait a sale to buy 3 and fuq the deal
They were all heavily discounted on playstation and xbox until today when the Trilogy went on sale. I think hitman 3 was $20 and the other two $10 each.

All the add-ons, passes and packs make it confusing though.

Keio

Nov 5, 2017
I find it frustrating with GamePass that knowing whether to splurge on DLC or not is completely arbitrary. Thanks to ResetEra I bought Skyrim's Anniversary DLC which has helped my first playthrough, but on some other games I feel it would've been smarter to skip DLC before completing them. End result: no games backlog, but a long DLC backlog.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
$99 doesn't seem outrageous for 3 games with one of them barely a year old, especially when this bundle eventually goes on sale for like $60.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
From what I know - Hitman 3's DLC is an absolute skip since it's just kind of some challenges that aren't that fun to play but the other two (which I've played) has some banger DLC.