• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's good yall?

I know a few of us cant help but jump straight into the holiday mode after Thanksgiving and become cheery, merry and full of the holiday spirit. If its Kwanzaa, Christmas, Chanukah or you just like being in a good spirit lets get these avatars spreading the love, peace and kindness.

Tis the season!

Can I get mine done with a santa hat or something? Thanks!

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
If someone wants to give mine a festive red dress I would be thankful.
awesome-tangled-background-rapunzel-no-background-by-x-frostie-x-on-deviantart-tangled-background.png

Last edited:

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I think someone was kind enough to make me one last year, but I can't remember who.

If anyone wants to take a shot this year, it would be appreciated.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants to try mine, that'd be awesome. Maybe a Santa hat and anything else festive that'd fit Triss? Thanks!

864.jpg

Last edited:

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
What's good yall?

I know a few of us cant help but jump straight into the holiday mode after Thanksgiving and become cheery, merry and full of the holiday spirit. If its Kwanzaa, Christmas, Chanukah or you just like being in a good spirit lets get these avatars spreading the love, peace and kindness.

Tis the season!

Can I get mine done with a santa hat or something? Thanks!

If someone wants to give mine a festive red dress I would be thankful.
awesome-tangled-background-rapunzel-no-background-by-x-frostie-x-on-deviantart-tangled-background.png

Heh. I already got mine made! Somebody cool from NeoGaf made this for me a few years ago! Lol

passepied joe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody mind adding transparency and providing me with two full size .png files for this pic? One with and one without a Santa hat. I could resize them myself. Thanks in advance!
0Tqoeac.png

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would love one :). Maybe a Christmas hat on Krypto and Ace? Idk, your the experts lol. Thanks!

2002.jpg
This is my Era jpeg

ArXL9qo.jpg
And this is a higher resolution pic

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to be a recipient this time around. If my avatar isn't conducive or you want other options, I've got... dozens others that I use listed in my profile. Anything's good.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
if anybody's up to it, wario would look dope with a green elf hat. or a red nose and horns. or mario could make a fine santa throwing some candy canes. iunno. you lot are wizards

DOqFrLK.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Does this look better?

2CpRs4R.png
Yep, thanks!

As for the rest of the thread... I'll see about doing a few here and there in the coming weeks, but for the most part I won't be very involved. At least the pace so far suggests it'll be more doable than all of those Halloween requests.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4093

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, thanks!

As for the rest of the thread... I'll see about doing a few here and there in the coming weeks, but for the most part I won't be very involved. At least the pace so far suggests it'll be more doable than all of those Halloween requests.
Thanks Kangi!

Can you make mine please? I need one

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2017
Can someone remove the background of this happy kitty and give him an awesome Xmas Sweater