• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017

Tho3IKU.png

Why does Gritty have to be SO fuzzy!

edit: Woops, for a second, Bronson looked the wrong way! So many bans not given!
z89Frtj.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
And if you're in need of a Halloween Gritty next time around you've still got the 2018 one you never redeemed 💅

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks
Oh that's great, thanks!

I'm gonna edit it a little later, put him in a beach, because it's summer here in the southern hemisphere, if that's not a problem with you.

EDIT:
Changed him to a desert, thank you again!
santa_satan3.png
santa_satan2.png
cool, should have gotten a surf board 😎

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys 😎😎😎😎

Upgraded my PC to a new cpu (i7 4790k highest my mobo will support) and this thing flies now. Especially in Photoshop where a bunch of layers could make things lag a bit so I'd end up using just one layer often 😅 but now it's great love it

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
redid my avatar, fit more in line with the posts I see on here (mostly tech posts) lately. Going to be traveling to SF on sunday so will be away from my PC the rest of the holiday. If anyone wants an avatar made by me, tomorrow is the last chance!

Oct 25, 2017
redid my avatar, fit more in line with the posts I see on here (mostly tech posts) lately. Going to be traveling to SF on sunday so will be away from my PC the rest of the holiday. If anyone wants an avatar made by me, tomorrow is the last chance!

I probably a little late for this, but can you still edit my current avatar with Christmas hat? Also, i want a background-less as well as with normal one, please.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, you're so amazing. Thanks!

TI92 Weird, I'm starting to see the white background in my Dark theme. Can you do something to fix it?

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Come on in and speak up if you want a last-minute Santa hat, folks.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Second ring of the bell. Get in the spirit and grab a Santa hat while you can or spend your Christmas with a naked head.