• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
can someone add Santa hats to the legends on my avatar?

17543.jpg
Does this look ok?

mA7tCG3.jpg

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Could someone do mine please? Would be really appreciated!

I would be happy with just a regular ol' Santa hat, but if you guys can come up with something creative, like maybe something to do with the background or something like that, that'd be awesome too! :p

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone do mine please? Would be really appreciated!

I would be happy with just a regular ol' Santa hat, but if you guys can come up with something creative, like maybe something to do with the background or something like that, that'd be awesome too! :p
Does one of these look ok?

sqon6Kc.jpg
j6Y6jB2.jpg
buh0KOZ.jpg

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this - also because of new Avatar size / dimension limits.

Avatars are cropped to squares now 😱

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I know mine would be kind of hard to do but if someone who is better at Photoshop than me just put a santa hat on my dudes head I would greatly appreciate it.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hey yalll we back, anyone see if they have fixed the png upload bugs with 2.0?

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Always wanted to do one of these!! Could some one put a Santa hat on my head (or otherwise Christmas-ify it however you'd like)? Thanks!

Btw, this portrait was drawn by a member in the Free Portrait thread here on Era, so that'd make it 100% Era made. Very cool!

bkCgrVO.jpg

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Always wanted to do one of these!! Could some one put a Santa hat on my head (or otherwise Christmas-ify it however you'd like)? Thanks!

Btw, this portrait was drawn by a member in the Free Portrait thread here on Era, so that'd make it 100% Era made. Very cool!

bkCgrVO.jpg

hmmm ... Is imgur borked?
bkcgrvo0pd6m.jpg

bkcgrvo4odo2.jpg

Last edited:

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017
The OG:
wtYQdjG.jpg

PenSeph super came through in the Halloween Thread:

nq96oke.png

I really, really adored how he changed the kana in the image; it's super on point for the season. I asked him to give it another go for Christmas:

sTvkHmT.png

Thanks, Pen!!!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I'm going to be using a new avatar probably (or whenever the forum finally settles down and lets me change it without it swapping back and forth randomly) since we need them to be square-cropped for now and I don't like how my usual one looks like that.

So, if someone in here (perhaps Kangi since he did the other one) would like to give it a Christmas vibe as well, here's a link to the higher res version:

https://i.imgur.com/fKUd4Tg.png

Oct 28, 2017
I'll try get to some of these once I have time - hope we can answer more of these than during Halloween!
Also, I'm going to be using a new avatar probably (or whenever the forum finally settles down and lets me change it without it swapping back and forth randomly) since we need them to be square-cropped for now and I don't like how my usual one looks like that.

So, if someone in here (perhaps Kangi since he did the other one) would like to give it a Christmas vibe as well, here's a link to the higher res version:

https://i.imgur.com/fKUd4Tg.png
Your new avatar is coming through fine on my end.

Probably going to do the same, or at least add a background - I've tried to add more negative space but it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

Just to test, is anyone else currently seeing my avatar as a lopsided monstrosity?

Your welcome, glad you love it!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Your new avatar is coming through fine on my end.

Probably going to do the same, or at least add a background - I've tried to add more negative space but it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

Just to test, is anyone else currently seeing my avatar as a lopsided monstrosity?
I can see mine on this tab now, but on the tab I was coming from it still shows my other one haha. So yeah, there are still some issues.

I do see yours as a "lopsided monstrosity" currently. assuming you mean the cat head tilted on it's side haha.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
has everyone been holiday-fied so far? Haven't seen a list so am not sure :p

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, much like Fantomas I've soured on the proportions of my previous avatar in light of the new square-cropping. So I resubmit a different avatar (assuming it's appearing properly) and offer Fantomas the chance to make it two-for-two! Otherwise anyone else can take a crack at it.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, much like Fantomas I've soured on the proportions of my previous avatar in light of the new square-cropping. So I resubmit a different avatar (assuming it's appearing properly) and offer Fantomas the chance to make it two-for-two! Otherwise anyone else can take a crack at it.
I'll see what I can do, yeah. 😊