• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Someone festive me up! Appreciate it!
11007.jpg
I get to call dibs on this one.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Omg Fantomas what happened to your awesome avatar? Why you changed it?
I don't like how it looks on the new forum style. 😢

It would look this much smaller than it used to, and I don't really want to crop it more than it is:
b0fyFti.png
HJMzHIA.png

My new one is actually the one I used before that one, almost a year ago now haha, and I really loved this one too.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I don't like how it looks on the new forum style. 😢

It would look this much smaller than it used to, and I don't really want to crop it more than it is:
b0fyFti.png
HJMzHIA.png

My new one is actually the one I used before that one, almost a year ago now haha, and I really loved this one too.
I remenber you using that one before, and I a purple one you used before lol
I'm just so used to seeing you with that iconic avatar that is weird not seeing you with it.
I got lucky mine still works with the new dimensions.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Every time i see this thread bumped i think to myself "i should do a holiday something for my avatar", then i remember my avatar coincidentally couldn't get more holiday related than it already is if i tried.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'd love some holiday cheer for my avatar if anyone could be so kind, thank you.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, by any chance I can get it where there's just like a santa hat on the critters head and a little beard? (sans body and such), so it still looks like a critter that just happens to be wearing a Santa hat and beard lol.
Eh sure when I have a chance if someone else doesn't do it already

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't mind one! Hopefully it won't be too hard to make mine holidayey.

38hUqeZ_d.jpg

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Made these for my secret Santa and they said it was okay to share here. Think they turned out great !

YepA6nF.png
b4WKjHF.png

2jGaXQk.png
335zw42.png

Ragko7Z.png
DvLW8fe.png

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
If someone could christmas up my avatar that would be lovely!

Here's the original file I have if that helps:
jA0vrF0.png