• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
Mine's well within seasonal parameters but I'd bet it can be better.
57326.jpg

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Been waiting eagerly for this thread! I still have mine from last year (courtesy of Fantomas) but wouldn't mind another one if you may, Era. Hit me with that Christmas spirit and deck me out.

Plum

May 31, 2018
What do ya'll think of my holiday avatar this year?

P81JuKK.jpg

Any improvements you'd make or should I keep it as is?

Plum

May 31, 2018

Now that's an improvement!

Nah but seriously I added some snow flakes, tidied up the edges and brightened up the santa hat ball to make it stand out some more:
VO6JimD.jpg

1575241556-p81jukk.jpg
Don't know if this is an improvement but eh, it was originally pretty good I must say

That looks great and I can definitely see where you're coming from... but the No. 1 rule of Plum Lore is that the Plum has no face. Tis the rules, my friend.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Now that's an improvement!

Nah but seriously I added some snow flakes, tidied up the edges and brightened up the santa hat ball to make it stand out some more:
That looks great and I can definitely see where you're coming from... but the No. 1 rule of Plum Lore is that the Plum has no face. Tis the rules, my friend.

Fruity apologies Lord Plum, I was not aware.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018

3861-copie.jpg
I haven't found the original picture of your avatar (with the good size) so I had to improvize with the miniature. Is it good enough?

I shall show mercy this time, but for this disgusting display of insolence I shall grant thee a holiday avatar of your own!
Now be careful lest one be sent to the Plumgeons.

Ô Lord Plum, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You granted me a blessed gift and I shall wear it proudly. All hail Lord Plum and his immense benevolence.

Last edited:

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone make there magic with Chrono here? I'd be happy with anything.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Aw. The wild wild west of avatar requests is tough. I'm always halfway into making one before someone beats me to the punch.

Edit: I'm sorry for complaining Fliesen. Your work looks great as always. ❤🥺

Last edited:

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Aw. The wild wild west of avatar requests is tough. I'm always halfway into making one before someone beats me to the punch.

Edit: I'm sorry for complaining Fliesen. Your work looks great as always. ❤🥺
uhm ... no need to be sorry? 😉 ❤
And yeah, it really is the wild west - i have this thread on watched and if i find 5 mins i try to pump out a few avatars. I think, as of now, there's no backlog of requests yet, yay!

and while i'm just lazily changing hue or adding some shit i found from google image search, you do some, like ... actual artistry ... 😲

Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
What's more adorable than Mando and Yo Yo Hakusho living their best life?

Mando and Yo Yo in matching Santa hats.