• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Could someone do mine? :D

Cx7MWSD.jpg

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please hook a space elf up with a Santa hat? :)
Does this look ok?

OK5nLrS.png

Could someone add a Santa hat to my avatar? Thanks.
Does this look ok?

jOxW5qm.png

Could someone give Die-Hardman some holiday love? Much appreciated!
Does this look ok?

Z9KEmZY.png

----------

Also, not ignoring you FakePlasticTree, just not sure what I want to do with yours yet and I'm about to go to bed soon haha.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Since I don't know how to post images on mobile, here's the link to the page in last year's thread where my holiday avatar was made. It's on post #207.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/holiday-avatar-thread-2018-edition.82727/page-5

I picked the first option. I really liked my avatar last year and I was wondering if you guys would have any new ideas this time around. I'm not sure what else can really be done with mine, but if you guys can think of something, that'll be awesome! If not, I can just use the one from last year again. :p

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Since I don't know how to post images on mobile, here's the link to the page in last year's thread where my holiday avatar was made. It's on post #207.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/holiday-avatar-thread-2018-edition.82727/page-5

I picked the first option. I really liked my avatar last year and I was wondering if you guys would have any new ideas this time around. I'm not sure what else can really be done with mine, but if you guys can think of something, that'll be awesome! If not, I can just use the one from last year again. :p
I can't really think of much more to do with yours, and yeah I really loved that one from last year too haha.

Here's at least a slightly different version with a different background and hat, and then a cropped version of the one from last year:

fzjL0tR.png

BTqwPeI.png

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I can't really think of much more to do with yours, and yeah I really loved that one from last year too haha.

Here's at least a slightly different version with a different background and hat, and then a cropped version of the one from last year:

fzjL0tR.png

BTqwPeI.png

Awesome! I really like the new background! I was wondering if there was any way to replace the new hat with the one from last year and keep the new background. I think that would be the perfect combination.

If not, that's okay. I can just use the top one. :p