• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Update:

--

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/new...t-deaths-gambit-physical-editions-1202909029/

Hollow Knight will be Spring next year and Death's Gambit will be either later this year or early 2019. Couldn't fit both dates in the title.

Skybound Games announced two new partnerships which will result in "Hollow Knight" and "Death's Gambit" publishing as physical editions. Both titles are coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch under Skybound's new partnerships withTeam Cherry, Adult Swim, and White Rabbit.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hollow Knight for PS4? YES!

the art style isn't a perfect fit for me but after seeing and hearing so much about it, I'm willing to try it out

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Playstation and Xbox owners got a real 10/10 game coming their way. Hollow Knight is so fuckin good. Don't miss it!

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Thats awesome. playing the switch version atm 80% complete my goty so far so I hope others can enjoy this masterpiece

get it guys

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's cool, I am not surprised it's coming out for everything. it seems like a good game from what I played.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Physical version of HK for Switch (time to double dip) and Death's Gambit coming to the platform.....sweeeet

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't think it would be announced so soon. Great, it didn't run very well on my shitty notebook.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
Really regret the Switch purchase of this one. Will pick up physically with Trophies or Achievements.

Gorgosh

Oct 26, 2017
Will double dip on physical PS4. Already finished it on PC, but the game is just too good.

hans_castorp

Oct 27, 2017
Hollow knight is one of the best games in years and easily the game of the generation.
The more people who has access to it, the better.
Can't wait to triple dip.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Will buy on PS4 again

Game is brilliant, put 80+ hours into it and the new DLC is coming out soon

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Just googled "Hollow Knight PS4" a few minutes ago and then found no announcements hehe.

Great news!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Slightly buying Switch digital already since I'm still not playing it in the near future... but I would still like to play it before 2019 if possible, so I guess staying digital is fine. Nice that it's coming for those that want it, though.

And I hadn't realized Switch was the only console it was on, huh.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously with their small team they couldn't work on all platform release at once, might pick up a retail version.

Jul 20, 2018
Sick. I'd still choose Switch over PS4 for it, but I'm glad more people will be able to play it. One of the best games.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, I'll go physical on Death's Gambit. Already have Hollow Knight on Steam, awesome game so it's good it gets another port.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yay. I'm glad I waited. I was pretty on the fence on whether to get it on Switch or wait for the PS4 version. Decided Switch a couple of days ago but now I will wait for the physical switch version.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY!! I was waiting forever to hear about the physical release, ever since the devs said they were optimistic about one! Pre-ordering the first chance it goes up for the Switch physical.

Never played Death's Gambit, but it looks like fun. How is it to S&S?