• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017

In 4 days we'll get a new look at the new upcoming DLC for Hollow Knight featuring Hornet.

This will be the first paid DLC they're doing for the game.

Can't wait!

Last edited:

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Didn`t know they still support this game. Day One then.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait. They deserve my money for the sheer amount of extra content they added to the base game for free so far.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow nice, the game keeps on growing. It's a monster!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I now have something to be excited about when Valentines Day comes .

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oooo more Hollow Knight is good by me, 1st paid DLC though, that implies more coming

Ryugarr

Dec 6, 2018
Oh wow this is great! I am still playing through Hollow Knight now. I love the game so much. So is this paid DLC and also does anyone know do actually play as hornet ?

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
7fGM8UJ.gif

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait, definitively can do with more Hollow Knight. This and King Knight are my most anticipated things this year lol (outside of DMC5 obviously)

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
I hope it's coming to Switch (and other consoles) around the same time as PC! Can't wait for this! HK is one of my favourite games of all time and anything that expands its lore is perfect.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So if I have the PS4 version that contains all the DLC expect for this expansion?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Oh, I didn't know that they had paid DLC planned after all of the free content.

They're definitely getting more of my money though.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
YES!!!
hollow knight is one of my favorite games ever, already know this dlc will be amazing. so happy i get to play more in the hollow knight world.

GIT GUD!

also, now i expect a "complete edition" physical release once the dlc is out.

1st paid DLC though, that implies more coming
the "1st" is what OP says, not team cherry. they haven't implied there will be more than one paid dlc
not that i'll be complaining if there is more

Last edited:

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to check it out and buy it. It's almost absurd how much game you get for so little money with what they have put out so far.

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
I didn't realise that I wanted to play more Hollowknight until now. Bring on Valentine's Day!

Deleted member 7450

Oct 25, 2017
I just started scratching the surface of Hollow Knight (second boss atm) I' glad that there is moar to come but also, I'm overwhelmed with goodness. :P

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Game offered some much content for so little money that I'll be on board day 1 just to support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.