• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Lets start this off!

h4wes.jpg

tumblr_mb5aaspBeQ1qhei2io1_r1_500.gif

zod.gif

Same guy!

Myz4dgV.jpg

thomas_jane.jpg

Face Off inmate is the punisher!

Last edited:

Namiks

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Recently noticed that Whiplash's Paul Reiser plays the 'doctor' in the second season of Stranger Things.

Hamoody

Oct 25, 2017
jared-leto-joker-main.jpg
rs-129547-20140225-jaredleto-06-x1800-1393359445.jpg

Seriously didn't think that was Jared Leto in the second photo of his portrayal of Mark David Chapman.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching the X-Files a couple of years ago I recognized actors that I've become familiar with since the series originally aired but didn't remember being in it.
One example is Mark Pellegrino who plays Lucifer in Supernatural. I was like "holy shit it's Lucifer" when I saw his name at the start of the episode lol.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I was really young when I last watched the film so I'm not surprised I had to be prompted to see this connection.

fda4d643ce.jpg

30-sean-astin-stranger-things.w710.h473.jpg

And of course...

the-lord-of-the-rings-the-return-of-the-king_91cf3c44.jpg

EkStatiC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greece
i watched recently jurassic park 2 and noticed this, at the start of the movie when Goldblum is inside a train (or metro) next to him there is a very young eli roth, now director of succesfull horror movies, pal of tarantino and i suspect a famous actor.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Five actors that appeared in The O.C. went on to appear in the Twilight movie series. To this day I don't know what the connection is, but I can't imagine it's coincidence:

Cam Gigandet
Jackson Rathbone
Justin Chon
Jose Zuniga
JD Pardo
Nikki Reed

Wolfgav

Oct 27, 2017
Glass City.
Just watched 'Wish Upon' and it took me a few minutes to realize Ryan Phillippe from 'Cruel Intentions' was the dad. That was a feel old moment for the night.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This guy (Andreas Wisniewski) from Mission Impossible

lpS4Lso.jpg

Is Tony from Die Hard

PrqTVHg.jpg

As well as Necrosis from the living daylights

LHRArkz.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
I was watchingbMST3K Terror From the Year 5000 and recognized the name Salome Jens. Here she is from 1958.

hbd0o.jpg

bcip7.jpg

And then there's that guy from Supernatural. Here he is about 10 years before he appeared on Supernatural looking a bit slimmer.

sheppard-voyager100fa4.jpg

rce1p.jpg

I wouldn't have recognized Salome simply because it was 40 years before DS9. Mark Sheppard I just never watched Voyager more than once and it was a dumb Icheb episode.

Firebricks

Jan 27, 2018
It blew me away when I noticed Daddy Pig from peppa pig is the dungeon keeper voice. Also, Mr Larson (the guy with a nail in his head) from happy gilmore was the alien in to serve man twilight zone episode.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
aa9692fc1be71d1568b0114b4ed0c7e6.jpg

Christopher Lloyd as Uncle Fester in Addams Family and the Doc in Back to the Future
doc-brown-back-to-the-future-470x310@2x.jpg

negreenfield

Oct 25, 2017
I remember this thread from the old place. The only one that truly blew my mind was Donnie Walhberg from Sixth Sense. A buddy told me this a few years after seeing it and I truly was like there is no f'ing way.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I'm happy to see this forgotten thread again. Here are some from the top of my head.
  • David Duchovny (Fox Mulder in X-Files) is briefly visible on screen as a transvestite dancer in an episode of the original Twin Peaks serial.
  • The mysterious creepy recruiter who approaches Wade Wilson in Deadpool (2016) is played by Jed Rees. You may know him better as Teb, the chief alien in GalaxyQuest (1999).
  • Bilis Manger, the caretaker who is the chief antagonist in the Series 1 finale of Torchwood, is played by Murray Melvin, who starred alongside Rita Tushingham in the 1962 Bafta award-winning kitchen sink drama A Taste of Honey.

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Oh and speaking of Twin Peaks, Don Davis played Major Briggs in Twin Peaks, and then appeared as an almost identical character, General Hammond in Stargate SG1. Switching between the two series can be a surreal experience.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh and speaking of Twin Peaks, Don Davis played Major Briggs in Twin Peaks, and then appeared as an almost identical character, General Hammond in Stargate SG1. Switching between the two series can be a surreal experience.

He was also Scully's father in X-Files, somewhat of a similar role as well I'd say.

Nov 1, 2017
The guy who plays Dollar Bill on Billions is the same guy who plays Pastor Tim on The Americans. Took me a season and a half to figure that one out.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I was watchingbMST3K Terror From the Year 5000 and recognized the name Salome Jens. Here she is from 1958.

hbd0o.jpg

bcip7.jpg

And then there's that guy from Supernatural. Here he is about 10 years before he appeared on Supernatural looking a bit slimmer.

sheppard-voyager100fa4.jpg

rce1p.jpg

I wouldn't have recognized Salome simply because it was 40 years before DS9. Mark Sheppard I just never watched Voyager more than once and it was a dumb Icheb episode.

Isn't the guy in the bottom picture also in the Battlestar Galactica reboot? He plays Baltar's lawyer.

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the recent one with Benicio Del Toro in James Bond: License to Kill. I totally had forgotten he was in that one.

Oct 28, 2017
Never in a million years would I have noticed guy was the actor from Smallville. It wasnt until I googled his character history that I noticed the name. More Chris ODonnell than Tom Welling.

smallville-season-1-pgpdd9.jpg

lucifer-season-3-episcvc8h.jpg