• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
I love the first film, but there are massive gaping plot holes in it pretty much everywhere. It's ok if you don't actually think it about it too much, because then you realise just how superficial it all is.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much every moment in these movies there's not a gun fight/explosion/car chase happening is cringeworthy nonsense.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
The first Bad Boys is still one of the least offensive Bay flick out there. I think The Rock and Pain & Gain were his peak performance.

I didn't see the Benghazi one, should I ?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Fun dumb movie at the time. I still haven't finished watching Bad Boys 2 though.

Edit: Yeaaah, BB didn't age all that well huh. Wonder how that new one will turn out.

Last edited:

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I had fun watching BB2 in theater due to its loud, chaotic and filled with over the top nonsense throughout. Though that was maybe due to me not familiar with Bay's movie yet.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
The first Bad Boys is still one of the least offensive Bay flick out there. I think The Rock and Pain & Gain were his peak performance.

I didn't see the Benghazi one, should I ?

Its......"fine"?

Like honestly I thought it was fine, nothing I would say is outrageous.

It does very well at capturing the chaotic nature of the incident

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Bad Boys II remains peak michael bay alongside the rock, and I won't hear otherwise. I love the film despite all of its overindulgence, and I never tire watching all 150 minutes of its craziness. The 360° shootout remains one of the best shot setpieces in action movies to this day.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Smith and Lawrence chemistry is pretty much the only thing holding these movies together. There's a cool car chase in 2 I guess but otherwise eh. Dumb fun.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: Yeaaah, BB didn't age all that well huh. Wonder how that new one will turn out.
Social media reactions have been very good actually. Sure, they are social media reactions, but it's a first indication anyway.

I have never seen a Bad Boys movie, but I might check the third as it is directed by two Belgian directors who kind of blew up here the last few years. I'm not a big fan of their work (their debute 'Image' is very rough, their second one 'Black' was okay and their latest, 'Patser' (or 'Gangsta'), was very hit and miss), but their style seems like the perfect fit for Bad Boys.