• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Those were some terrible takes, even for a Youtube channel that gets its best material from Know Your Meme.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wow. If it wasn't for the other part of the game, this game would be trashed for other aspects apparently.

Oh well. Maybe Honest Trailers was just fed up with people continuously asking them for this.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was such a weird game to pick. They usually judge AAA stuff.
But after watching I know why. Shit was hilarious.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know this game was so messed up.
I really though it was just a cute VN with some good happy story.
The trigger warnings on the store page and when you boot the game up give away the "twist" that there is some messed up shit in the game.

PogiJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decent video. Decent game. It was talked up too much, my expectations were too high, but it was still alright.

Oct 25, 2017
So that's what people are going crazy over. Meh...

This was such a weird game to pick. They usually judge AAA stuff.
But after watching I know why. Shit was hilarious.

All about the comment requests, and since DDLC is super popular right now, it got a lot of comments. Hell they did shit like Tattletail because that was popular for a minute.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Good game, so-so video (for HT). I think the impact of the twists and such depend on (a) how little you know going in, and (b) whether you get attached to any of the characters or not. Sayori and Yuri were the ones that stood out for me, but even then, I wasn't all that invested by the time the story kicked into high gear. The meta aspects are cool, but things like that have been done before, and taken just as a VN, I've played much better ones too. Still, for being free, it's hard for me to complain too much when the quality of it all is quite high.