• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lol at
awwww, we love you Eleven. please don't get caught up with a group of Chicago street toughs in a standalone season 2 episode that, while providing a much needed arc for your character also completely derails the show's narrative momentum. I mean, just spit-balling here

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the "oh don't worry I only enjoy the references ironically" is getting more annoying than the overuse of references

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Sad to say but I found this to be one of their least funny Honest Trailers.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Man fuck y'all hatin' on S2E07
The episode itself was fine. The problem was that Episode 6 ended on an urgent cliffhanger, in the sense that shit was about to go crazy in the next ten seconds, and then the entire thing was put on pause for a slower more character focused episode in a different location.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Eh, there's good shit around to be nostalgic for today besides the lame stuff. 2018 is already shaping up to be better than the 80s, at least in terms of people not looking the other way at sexual assault