• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TorianElecdra

Feb 25, 2020
Bernie would be getting stomped every Tuesday slightly less with her endorsement than he's getting stomped now.

Nah. He would be in Biden's position. Easily. But oh well, good luck on November lol.

And I am not even excusing Bernie. He ran a dumb, stupid "general" campaign during the primary ONCE AGAIN. The Joe Rogan shit was the beginning of his end.

Last edited:

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
The people who claim they're sitting out in November because their candidate didn't win are entitled and privileged. Pretty simple.

Watching the world burn with another 4 years of Trump is something that isn't motivation enough to help those who are disadvantaged and most hurt by his and his administration's policies.

Every time I see anyone say "You could have had (Insert their favorite candidate), enjoy losing in November. I'm writing in my favorite candidate." I want to scream. I don't care for Biden. Wasn't in my top 3. But acting like a child because your candidate didn't win the primary is so damn selfish. Thinking about those people sitting out, Trump wing and because he doesn't have to worry about reelection turning everything up to eleven makes my blood boil.

The worst part is there are people who wanted Sanders, Warren, Yang and all the other candidates saying they will sit this one out.