• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you can also just clear the Memento tutorial in Ai-chan's tip and tricks and get the mission done that way. I have no idea if this still works as I read about it this morning.

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the bug is still there as right now. I don't think Mihoyo seems motivated to care or fix it, the emblem only lasts 30 days anyways.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Couldn't break the 6000 barrier for the Backstreet Training camp, really people don't understand that yellow circles is where everything is at, not just killing shit fast. In fact my high score was done with two captain under Level 40.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I also got Nuwa(M) by spending 6000 resonators on the shop a few days ago. Equiped to Flame Sakura along with Florid Sakura and Higokumaru(B). Now she's starting to deal some damage.
I'll try the firepower supply one I gain another 1800 crystals. It should be doable before the supply end.

Leveling the divine keys is a lot of hard work and exaclly the kind I hate (waiting minutes for players, watching them take Mecha valkyries against Psychic bosses, seeing missions fail half the time because they don't know to avoid the lightning, and so on...). One one hand, I probably won't have enough Time Structures to grind enough components to raise Jizo Mitama to lvl 40. On the other hand, there's two missions in the Shamash Raid I don't see myself managing to complete, so it will stay at 19/21 and I won't reach the sync level for Shamash. And either way, I won't have enough of those Grue Jades left to do any upgrade after I buy the Seele Stigmata to complete the set, and not enough Time Structures to refarm them.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the double post...again, but just want to point out that if you're having issues getting the 2-2 Morning Walk damage achievement you can switch one of the characters with Lightning Empress.

EDIT ADDED: Also... At TGS this year...

Last edited:

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Doing the raids with pugs is... Usually not a fun experience. Idk if either of you are in the armada, but if you need/want help with some of the group stuff we have a few people who play and usually do well.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Doing the raids with pugs is... Usually not a fun experience. Idk if either of you are in the armada, but if you need/want help with some of the group stuff we have a few people who play and usually do well.
I might be taking up your offer (if you're in NA that is) if you're working on the Nightmare Shamash Raid missions.

And people!! Stand in the yellow circle for the Backstreet Missions!!

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I might be taking up your offer (if you're in NA that is) if you're working on the Nightmare Shamash Raid missions.

And people!! Stand in the yellow circle for the Backstreet Missions!!

I've done them already, but I'd be more than happy to help out. Same with backstreet missions. Yes I am in NA.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Sadly, I'm in the europe server.

But after checking on my SEA account, other future raids, like the one to get the Fu Hua glove divine key, offer the same components, so it doesn't matter much if I can't grind it all.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the codes!!

Im going to miss all this cilantro from the yae event in a couple of days. It was amazing

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
So the next update is giving is Fu Hua Accipiter. I am disappointed that we're not getting Imayoh Ritual, even tough she was released before Accipiter on the other versions of the game. And I badly need my favorite Valkyrie. I am so going to SSS her...

Thank you both for the codes, by the way.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
So the next update is giving is Fu Hua Accipiter. I am disappointed that we're not getting Imayoh Ritual, even tough she was released before Accipiter on the other versions of the game. And I badly need my favorite Valkyrie. I am so going to SSS her...

Thank you both for the codes, by the way.
Yo Fu Hua! Glad shes coming but now that one is coming, gotta save for Shadow Knight. Give me all my martial arts valks!

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I want to save 28 000 crystals if possible until the focus gacha Memento/Imayoh appear. I remember it being the first 10-roll I did on the SEA version, got both, and didn't realise how lucky I was at the time.

I have no interest in Accipiter. Shadow Knight or Phoenix on the other hand...

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
That works out, easier to save when you aren't interested in them. I think I'll do 1 10 pull on this expansion banner and then save for Shadow Knight.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the fact that Phoenix and Accipiter are farm-able really softens the urge to pull on this banner. But I'll probably do a 10 pull for funsies as well, just so I don't feel left out.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Phoenix is farmable?

I have seen several ways to obtain fragments, but not anywhere near the 80 required to unlock her.

I started the new campaign part, and lost to the dragon. He had maybe 5k hp left. My fault, since I never use Himeko Fusion usually, didn't manage to get her specific hitting cadence, and the passive bonuses given by the base are mostly locked. I'll have to remedy that soon.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
From what I read, she was farm-able for the first three months on SEA, but the main issue is that Global is following a different tract when it comes to rewards. Outside of the first three months she follows the over world grinding form of farming. So yeah... Probably best to fish for her now if you want to play it safe.

EDIT ADDED:
Well blew what I had, and got a bunch of Accipiters and no Phoenixes. Oh well... Let the farming begin. ^-^

Last edited:

witchedwiz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
question...
I'm doing a samsara adventure called "twin blade round dance".. it simply says that there's a bladdancer yaddayadda..
adventure task featuere "Monster Weakness: floating vulnerability"..

now..
the map has a circling//flowery mark on celestial castle, and i've killed the elite there... the mark is still there...
and i've got nothing else to kill..
Desperate i razed the whole map for events and item to loot..
now there's nothing else, alive in the map and i don't understand where i have to go, as the only marker still points to celestial castle but there's nothing for me to do there..
also yae shrine has nothing to interact with atm..
if i go to the recap it even says that the mission is completed..

maybe this is a really trivial question, but i've started just a week ago :X
I can of course leave, but if i leave i loose all the progress (looted item) in the map and it sorts of piss me off, because there must be something i'm overlooking..
help me, honkai-era!

edit: whelp, went to open the front door manually to my dad and ipad went into sleep mode and the game got reset... wonderful :|

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I don't remember which part of the Samsara chain you're doing, but the castle part is only alaivable after finishing the third one (and the fourth give you a pet that give you some nice combat tricks, like one-shot backstabs and teleports). You'll probably be lv40-42 by the time you can visit the castle.

Until then, the mark on the map is useless to you.

witchedwiz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Another small question: is it normal that I consistently lack the stamina to do even basic routine?
Apart from the sporadic refill items and the crystal refills (big nono), is there anything i'm Missing?

Also, is global segregated between global eu and us? I'm on global eu atm and lookin for an armada :)

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Another small question: is it normal that I consistently lack the stamina to do even basic routine?
Apart from the sporadic refill items and the crystal refills (big nono), is there anything i'm Missing?
I remember that when I first started there is a "Captain EXP Chip". Just make sure you use them if you have them available. Also, if you're not claiming the Story Mission Rewards, make sure you grab those as well. (EDIT ADDED: Bahh, "stamina" registered as "EXP" in my head. Although if you level far enough, stamina won't be an issue.)

Also, is global segregated between global eu and us? I'm on global eu atm and lookin for an armada :)
I believe that they are segregated unfortunately. I believe there is a ERA based Armada for EU, but I'm on NA, so I can't really help you there :P

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017

You should normally have enough stamina in a day to do at least the 150 daily duty. If you lack stamina, it may be for the following reasons:

- You're missing the daily 60 stamina bonus by not logging at the time when it as alaivable.
- You're going through the campaign, or redoing campaign missions for fragments. In that case, I advise you do to the daily missions first, espescially the ones giving weapons and components. The campaign won't go away even if you do it slower, and the hard-exterme nodes have a level requirement anyway, so there's no use rushing. The components are needed for nearly everything, while the descent weapon can be a good mid-term choice until you can get an upgraded gacha weapon. Note that you'll need maybe 10 of those descent weapons to get a fully upgraded one. You can't do that in a single week.
- You're sending your Valkyries on expeditions that cost stamina. Some are free, some cost stamina. As far as I'm concerned, those expeditions with a stamina cost are usefull only when you're done with the campagin in all difficulties, are fed up with grinding fragments or cores, or doing multiplayer, and have no other use for your stamina.

As for your armada choice, the most important is to take one that do daily boss fights. Do not hesitate to leave and search for another if it doesn't.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I ceded to temptation and spent enough crystals for 23 focused pulls. The result was quite good: 2nd relic and florid sakura, who both were salvaged to upgrade my weapons, Tesla band B, also salvaged, and Planck M, that I definitely will never salvage. The Planck set is considered best in-game for non-elementals valkyries, and for good reason. Tough this set really need to be complete before it can shine, as the 3 pieces bonus is critical to make up for the loss of survivability.
Now to save another 2k resonators and wait for Planck B to appear in the exchange house, and that OP set will be mine...

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats on the pulls!! But yeah the Planck set is sooooo good. I only have T right now, but those set bonuses are ace.

I really need to start hording crystals again.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
The most important is, avoid gambling on valkyries, unless you want one specific S-rank as your waifu.
The reasoning behind this is that no matter how strong a S-Rank is, she is very likely to stay at S-rank years after you obtained them, while the A-rank valkyries, that can be obtained by farming, can be upgraded all the way to SS or SSS-rank. Even if their abilities aren't that good, their stats will eventually make them surpass natural S-rankers.
The only exception for this rule is that you'll have one guaranted S-rank among your first 33 pulls of the general gacha. After you get her, the general gacha isn't worth your crystals. And even for this, if you're patient, you can save your crystals, you'll get tickets for the general gacha from various sources.
Weapons and stigmatas. That's what your crystals should be used for. Among them, Oath of Judah and the Planck set should be priorized.

I have found this site, that can act as a wiki of sorts. http://houkai3rd.arthobbylab.com/
The Valkryries and stigmata database is updated to the japanese version of the game (currently 2.5) and good to compare sets and decide where you want to invest your ressources. There's also a weapon database, but it is incomplete, some weapons are missing.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
And to hit Ayato_Kanzaki's point regarding fishing for S-Rank Valks. Here is inspiration to NOT try and fish for them.
3hNnNGP.jpg

It's finally over...
TERI TERI!! DAISHOOOOOOOOOURI~~!!

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also do keep in mind that while the starters may seem weak compared to others, they can still be pretty strong with the right equipment. Chariot Bronya for example can become extremely broken in the right scenarios.

Ranger is a really good mob gatherer too if you have another valk that is set up for effective aoe damage, and she's pretty easy to get.

As has already been stated, stigs and weapons will get you the most bang for your buck when spending crystals in most cases. You can still farm up frags for some pretty good valks.

Last edited:

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh! Another tiered event like summer wars...This style of event is the absolute worst.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh! Another tiered event like summer wars...This style of event is the absolute worst.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the Faction Wars either, BUT at least this round isn't as skewed as the previous ones.

Personally I think that teams should be entirely random for these, but that's just me.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
RIP free time. I random myself into theresa team but I cant see myself putting the same amount of time I did with summer.

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
At least there's only 2 things to really care about in the shop this time which are the outfit and the trinity shard. The rest are just common upgrade materials.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
So I've been playing this for the past two weeks, my first mobile game and jfc the addiction T__T. Granted I haven't spent any actual money, I mean more so I find myself always hopping into the game.

Currently I'm level 38 and I have:

Accipiter @ S Rank
Chariot Broyna @ A Rank
Celestial Hymn Theresa @ S Rank
White Comet Kiana @ A Rank
Ranger Kiana @ A Rank
Divine Prayer Kiana @ A Rank
Crimson Impulse Mei @ A Rank
Gyakushinn Miko @ A Rank
Snowy Sniper Bronya @ A Rank
Pledge Theresa @ S Rank
Sakuno Rondo Theresa @ S Rank
Triumph Himeko
Battle Storm Himeko

I need 12 more fragments to unlock Flame Sakitama, and....96 more to unlock Goushinnso Memento T___T