• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
LOL what ai cosplaying as the Valkyries in the Valkyrie menu surprised the shit out of me. The Himeko one killed me!

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I favor the Imayoh one actually, as a fan of Matrix.

...So, I did what any whale with impulse buying issue would do, and threw more money at the gacha to get a stigmata I could recycle. First time I was almost disappointed to get an Ice Epi, but I'll keep the weapon, since it's a good one. So 20 rolls for 1000 resonators.

Saving? What's that? Is it delicious?

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Is it you that is playing Honkai?? ...No...it's Honkai that is playing you. ^-^

(Congrats on the Planck set and Ice Epip!!)

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the double post but... HAHAHAHAHA
l0ptn41kzyt11.jpg

I love it when companies are totally self aware.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Edit: Got a group, pretty easy final boss, and grabbed MVP by a freakin mile. Kallen GOAT.

I got to see Violent Executioner in action...loved her!

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Got a group, pretty easy final boss, and grabbed MVP by a freakin mile. Kallen GOAT.

I got to see Violent Executioner in action...loved her!
Nice Congrats!! I unfortunately don't really use ExeCUTEr as much since she requires a bit of gear and other valks to bring her to her full potential. Her QTE is really her bread and butter attack.
And..."final boss"??

Any chance it gets ported to PS Vita? I found the game really attractive.
I wish, but yeah, I highly doubt that it'll ever get released outside of mobile. Although a PC version with native controller support would be nice. (MuMu is a good alternative to that though.)

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, back with another code, 60 crystals, courtesy of Ai-chan.

GMWPDSUK9F

Shadow knight fund grows...

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
The next update is coming next week. A few good things inside:

- Story chapter 8.

- Sixth Serenade and her fragments you can get by spending crystals (30k, and I just spent all I had to try to get Violet Executor. Mihoyo is conspiring against me, I'm sure!). Also, Night Squire will be farmable. I hear she's rather good, even though she's a Fu Hua.

- New abyss, (tip: grab one of the four promotion slots as soon as possible in the early stages, because items allowing you to displace competitors won't drop, and the number of floors is limited to 15, so the first four to do it will be promoted, and the others can't do anything about it).

- Once-per-week harvest in exploration. This one is a bit of a mixed blessing. It is convenient, but it also means that twice per week, you'll have to rely on food to heal yourself.

- Egg event: spend 6000 crystals and you get to choose one S-rank valkyrie among three or four.

- Ryunosuke stigmata set. Only a 3* set, but but is good enough to pass for a 4* set for physical valkyries.

- 3 Chronicles will be replayable. If it is like the SEA version, doing them again will give you crystals, a pair of shitty 4* weapons, and a full Ryunosuke set.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Ayato_Kanzaki : Thanks for the info!! For Sixth Serenade, is she going to be up permanently?? Or is the spending period limited??

- New abyss, (tip: grab one of the four promotion slots as soon as possible in the early stages, because items allowing you to displace competitors won't drop, and the number of floors is limited to 15, so the first four to do it will be promoted, and the others can't do anything about it).
Hmmmmm interesting, hopefully I get placed into an easy bracket for the first few rounds.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
She should be up for 60 days. If you haven't spent 30k and collected all 100 fragments by then, it will be as if you had done nothing.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Sixth Serenade should be getting an expansion too, so you could always try your luck there. Hard emphasis on luck.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
A bit of math, for renewable sources of crystals per week:
Daily misions: 40*7= 280.
Weekly mission bonus: 45.
Monthly crystal card: 60*7= 420.
Average 7-days login bonus: 100.
Agony-level abyss: 240*3= 720.

Total: 1565 crystals par week. 12 520 over a 60 days period.
You can of course add some non-renewable crystal sources like the campaign and events, but it won't be anywhere near the 17k required, so if you don't already have some crystals stashed away, you'll have to buy some more.

Alternatively, just using the expansion gacha that will probably feature 6S would probably turn out to be cheaper, and would have the benefit of counting toward the guaranted S-rank at hundredth pull.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just found out about this game. Graphics on my iPhone 8 and fighting system are really good for a mobile game

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Wecome aboard.

I created an account on the jp version because I wanted to check out the stores and new exploration map. Knowledge is power, after all. :)

And there's this Reburn event that came with 2.6 or 2.7 that is quite interesting. It allow you to experience the reworked parts of the story, but not with your usual pool of Valkyries. Instead, you get 2-3 boxes after each mission, and after opening each box, you can choose one among three possible Valk/stigmata/weapon. And there's a level randomly assigned to them, lv 25, 35 or 50 for a weapon or stigmata (none of the stuff can be leveled, and your characters and skills increase automatically). As an example, I had the new Kallen Sin Hunter, a lv50 third relic, Sakura standard and Sakura flame by the time I had done the 5th mission. This is quite cool if you wish to test stuff you don't own.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just found out about this game. Graphics on my iPhone 8 and fighting system are really good for a mobile game

Welcome! If you're enjoying combat now, just wait until you start getting more Valks. Some of them have some really interesting mechanics to them, and many stigmatas will change your approach to them as well. It gets much better.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like SEA is getting God Kiana with the next maintenance. It's only a matter of time for us Global peeps. I must remain vigilant now. The hording must continue!!

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Well, you could always count on the guaranted S-rank at pull 100, if you find hoarding too difficult. Though I'm almost more interested in Frost Himeko than I am in God Kiana.

Aside from that, I will shamelessly tell you all that Epic Seven Global come out november 8. Try it, it's good stuff. And among the 30 rolls you get to choose from at the start of the game, try to get Sez (OP dps) or Destina (OP healer), that will help.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Shameless bump.

There's plenty of good stuff with this update.

Some of the achievements got reset, as well as the gifts for buying crystals. 15 of each rare component? 90 anti-entropy cores? I'm not going to complain. :)

The QoL changes to expeditions and the farm of fragments. The new stuff in the stores (my Kallen got spoiled today, with her dedicaced weapon, 30 fragments from the A-rank egg, and her fragments appearing in the store). Even the memorial gave me some, thought it might have been some bug, since this week started with sakura flame.
You can now open containers in mass. I had 283 valkyrie gift boxes I couldn't bother to open one by one.
In the dorm, it seems like now everyone has voices.

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
A friend recommended this game to me, but.. is this just another Chinese mobile game that pays Japanese VA and applies an anime artstyle so hey can try and pass it off as a Japanese-developed game? lol

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
A friend recommended this game to me, but.. is this just another Chinese mobile game that pays Japanese VA and applies an anime artstyle so hey can try and pass it off as a Japanese-developed game? lol
Pretty much! That being said, even if it is Chinese, it's a solid mobile action game and it's performance is really solid on my phone (60FPS with max settings).

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Bravo.

I'm currently trying to get the MickelAngelo set, which is not half bad for a physical valkyrie, rather than hoping for a lucky 6S draw. once charged, that set gives you 70% crit damage, 39% crit chance and 51% physical damage. And a bit of healing when tagged out. A tad low on attack stat, but plenty of def and hp.

Between the amount of crystals I'd need for that and what I'll be able to farm in the next few weeks, I should easily reach 70 or so 6S fragments from the event. And the rest can be farmed from the Samsara world.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well it definitely helps to have a few of the previous events back for more crystals. A lot of stuff going on right now. It's a bit overwhelming. The free 30x stamina consumbles sure are nice though.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats on the pulls!! And man I'm really loving these QoL updates. I wish other companies will follow miHoYo's example when it comes to stuff like this.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
My global account has no issue, but My SEA client hang at startup and tell me I have a faulty internet.

Whatever, ApoloGems are always welcome.