• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Ah! That's not like this that you'll save up for God Kiana!

*hide under the table his stack of saved crystals, all 17 of them*

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up doing a 10 Pull and got 6S!!! Feels really nice, especially since I have the complete Nohime set as well. I still love you Meme...

EDIT ADDED: Did a focused pull because I'm weak...but at least I have 6S' pistols as well... miHoYo have mercy on my crystal wallet. orz

Congrats, she does crazy damage with a full set + weapon. I'm missing one stig but I'm just going to camp the exchange house and save the rest for SK/GK.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Quick dispatch and expedition battle are godsends! There are also sooo many stigs in the shop now! I dont know what to do! Any of those worth aiming for?

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I assume you're speaking about the samsara forge?
If so, the Roland set is so-so. But it's cheap. I don't like the other sets.
The others aren't worth it, imho, except the Seele set that you can farm from various sources.

Finally got MBK from the egg's 97th roll. Now I can start saving up again. Maybe I'll aim for some future weapon, or try my luck getting SK.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ended up doing a 10 Pull and got 6S!!! Feels really nice, especially since I have the complete Nohime set as well. I still love you Meme...

Amen to that!!

EDIT ADDED: Did a focused pull because I'm weak...but at least I have 6S' pistols as well... miHoYo have mercy on my crystal wallet. orz

Congrats on both 6S and Arias. That gun is must have for her. She's only kind of decent without it. Big get on that gun!

The pressures of the desire sensor were on me as well. Just minutes ago I got enough crystals for one last focus pull before it changes to tyr. I let out a massive sigh of relief as luck was on my side and just got my Arias as well. Feels good.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
The pressures of the desire sensor were on me as well. Just minutes ago I got enough crystals for one last focus pull before it changes to tyr. I let out a massive sigh of relief as luck was on my side and just got my Arias as well. Feels good.

Finally got MBK from the egg's 97th roll. Now I can start saving up again. Maybe I'll aim for some future weapon, or try my luck getting SK.
Congrats on the pulls!! Hopefully our luck will continue.

Congrats, she does crazy damage with a full set + weapon. I'm missing one stig but I'm just going to camp the exchange house and save the rest for SK/GK.
Indeed!! She totally blows my Meme out of the water in terms of flat out DPS (with the same Nohime Stigma set and a 4*/2* Ice Epip compared to 4* only pistols). I still love you Meme.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I have any of those, but good to know. ^-^
https://houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/48927

I don't agree with the tier list in terms of valks, but if you click on a valk it'll show you the top build along with some others. What I listed is the top tier for Meme and after seeing Zanzura's meme a few times, yeah, that build does some serious damage.

I use the site a lot to try and figure out what builds work well and possibly 3 star stigmas that might work.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Wow!! This is a great resource!! Thanks for sharing!!

I probably should have shared it awhile ago, I should be better about posting here vs discord. In case anybody wants other resources I used I'll just throw them here.

All mats need for upgrading Divine Key weapons
https://imgur.com/edSqOCw

Meme Arena cheat sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...E6L0BGqImfisavi_ELi/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Honkai Wiki
http://houkai3rd.arthobbylab.com/

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
6S feels really nice in the new Abyss (Red Lotus), got through the first five levels relatively easily, but I think I'll just continue what I'm doing right now. (Relegating to Agony from Red Lotus, and then promote to promote to Red Lotus from Agony.)

That being said, "woof" at the temperature.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
I just stay in agony. Just not motivated enough to go beyond it. Use that time for other things i want to get done

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Black Ops?? Oooo what's this??

"You can only use 1 Kiana/Kallen character."

:: licks lips, busts out 6S::

Poor enemies :P

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
God damn the budget has gone up for that story mode lol. That ending cinematic was great.

On another note, has the game been running bad for you guys? Ever since the update a day ago either the game or mumu has been running like garbage for me. Stuttering during gameplay a lot.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I don't use Mumu so it hasn't been a problem for me. Apparently the most recent update for Mumu doesn't play nice and you need version 1.24 instead (I think, can't remember the version number)

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do not like that abyss ends like an hour earlier than it used to. Now I get off from work the same time abyss ends. Kind of screws me a bit. I used to do my final push when I got home from work. This makes it a real pain for me now.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
OFF3aE.png
Not sure what to think about this in all honesty, especially since HI3 was recently launched in Global. Mainly worried that they'll drop support and potentially fragment the community. That being said, it might be a ways out for us Global players.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what to think about this in all honesty, especially since HI3 was recently launched in Global. Mainly worried that they'll drop support and potentially fragment the community. That being said, it might be a ways out for us Global players.
Depending on how bad the player base is fragmented it might be what stops me from playing this game. Grindy games like these are a lot less fun for me if there isnt an active community. None of this is anytime soon though and we dont even know what that game is yet heh.

I also dont want to imagine how hard finding a raid will be with a smaller player base.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it'll be a brand new game, but a client update and a way to start a brand new story arc. SEA and even Global have been moving too fast/catching up with other regions that it is too soon for them to stop HI3 and start 4. But when the CN anniversary comes up it would be a perfect time for them to make a big update/start a new story line and rebrand the game.

The only way it is a new game is if they pull a Guns Girl Z and have it be a game they have alongside HI3. Since GGZ is still supported to this day. And shares characters with HI3.

I hope it is a client update to HI3 though.

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
Since raids have been a regular thing for a while now and "the discord" has been mentioned a few times, here it is if you'd like to better organize for events and the like. It's the FGO one but there's an #other-games channel for us miserable folk who play multiple gacha. Quote to reveal. Maybe now we can have more than 1 regular boss invasion group :blobdead:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Nathan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
France
Hey guys, I'm probably going to log-in again after +15 days (and I'm lvl +25). I heard there was a code you can give to returning captains so you can get some items. I wouldn't mind helping someone from here (unless it's only available on other servers).

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Had a bit of a bombing war with another player today in the Abyss, poor sucker didn't have a chance. People should learn to preview the valks/equipment of your opponents before you waste a bomb on them.

EDIT ADDED:
Hey guys, I'm probably going to log-in again after +15 days (and I'm lvl +25). I heard there was a code you can give to returning captains so you can get some items. I wouldn't mind helping someone from here (unless it's only available on other servers).
For some reason or another I can't find the "pact" stuff anymore. Either way, there is probably someone here who will benefit for that more than I.

Last edited:

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
Had a bit of a bombing war with another player today in the Abyss, poor sucker didn't have a chance. People should learn to preview the valks/equipment of your opponents before you waste a bomb on them.

EDIT ADDED:

For some reason or another I can't find the "pact" stuff anymore. Either way, there is probably someone here who will benefit for that more than I.

It's in the event page on one of the banners, it'll open a webpage displaying your UserID to give to the returning player to form a pact and it's where you go to claim rewards.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
It's in the event page on one of the banners, it'll open a webpage displaying your UserID to give to the returning player to form a pact and it's where you go to claim rewards.
Thanks for the info!! Oh yeah, and joined the Discord channel you brought up. I will keep my eye out for the raid/group invasion mentions. :P

For the Pact thing:
My Game ID is 100481465 if you want to add me.

Oct 18, 2018

If you click on the Event button and go to the Out for a Hike tab you can form a Lunar Pact. Click on the banner and enter this code: 101135467

We both get gifts the more you progress. Hope this helps!

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well the special expansion supply vote ended up with none of the valks I voted for. I'm actually glad it worked out that way though because that supply is an obvious bait that I can now skip.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Well the special expansion supply vote ended up with none of the valks I voted for. I'm actually glad it worked out that way though because that supply is an obvious bait that I can now skip.
I was actually surprised to see Meme on that list, considering how far off the meta she fell. That being said, I still love you Meme!!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Barely made it through the first "Herrscher Files" mission with only 5 seconds to spare. Said "Fucking hell" when I saw the mecha landing telegraph circle. Thank goodness I had 6S with me.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Barely made it through the first "Herrscher Files" mission with only 5 seconds to spare. Said "Fucking hell" when I saw the mecha landing telegraph circle. Thank goodness I had 6S with me.

I had issues with it too, but then I brought my Shadow Dash with me and she tore it up really fast. Had VR gather the tethered enemies together for SD to tear apart and had 6S clean up the mech in the end.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Black friday shop up. With 50% off focused supply tickets. Part of me feels like im missing something and there is a downside to them haha

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Black friday shop up. With 50% off focused supply tickets. Part of me feels like im missing something and there is a downside to them haha
The real downside is that you'll have less money for things that are actually "guaranteed". :: still buys it anyways ::

Also, remember to take look at the Google Play store front and apply their "10$ Off Black Friday" promotion as well!!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Hubb: Seriously, it's aggravating.

Also if you purchased the ticket bundle you'll get enough "Black Friday Shopping Cards" to purchase 2 Standard Supply tickets. So really there is no reason not to jump on this I feel.

Dec 14, 2017
The real downside is that you'll have less money for things that are actually "guaranteed". :: still buys it anyways ::

Also, remember to take look at the Google Play store front and apply their "10$ Off Black Friday" promotion as well!!
How does the Google play store discount work? Don't see anything like that. I'm in na on global server for hi3 as well.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Daaaaaaaaayum, I'm still stuck on Stage 2.

That one took me a few tries so I played around with group set ups a bit. Pretty sure I used Pheonix primarily even though the enemies were pretty much just psychic type. Just kept her heat gauge up and spamming out ultimates. Don't remember who else I took with her. Maybe DP? I take her on a lot of stuff for the passive debuff when she's not deployed.

Looks like Miko is really popular for stage 2 as well.

Oh I really hope you have a decent BS. Stage 4 and 5 I feel like she's a must if you want to stand a chance at all.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
That one took me a few tries so I played around with group set ups a bit. Pretty sure I used Pheonix primarily even though the enemies were pretty much just psychic type. Just kept her heat gauge up and spamming out ultimates. Don't remember who else I took with her. Maybe DP? I take her on a lot of stuff for the passive debuff when she's not deployed.

Looks like Miko is really popular for stage 2 as well.

Oh I really hope you have a decent BS. Stage 4 and 5 I feel like she's a must if you want to stand a chance at all.
Yeah, I was trying out Miko and Saki, but I barely make it to the final boss, although I don't have great Stigmatas on Miko. The hardest time I have is deactivating their shields.

And thanks for the heads up regarding BS!!

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, my Miko isn't really up to par either, so I was kind of winging it and had gotten lucky using Pheonix. She's definitely not the best to use for it but it ended up working for me in the end. Was still cutting it close though.

I actually really like these stages. They kind of force you to go out of your comfort zone with Valks.

Luckily it looks like there's plenty of time to get these stages done if gets too tough now.