• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Man I need to learn to love using Himeko more. My stats for her Black Op missions are soooooooooooooo low compared to Kiana's.

Dec 14, 2017
I also like SF Himeko a lot, but then again, I only have that suit and Battle Storm for her still. also there's one mechanic with her that I'm not sure I get yet, her charge attack where she drags her weapon on the floor and makes a trail. Is it not supposed to count towards hit counter/combo count? and what's the general usage for it? it's not quicker or safer to move around than just dodging or sprinting, and it doesn't seem to be a big damage dealing move either, better off just chaining attacks since they have such good tracking and reach.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That attack isn't meant to really be used as an opener, and I think it's easy to think it is due to how it works on it's own.

The most basic way to explain it is that you do a basic attack, then two perfect attacks (land a basic attack when you have a circle around you). After landing 2 perfect attacks SF will have lightning surrounding her. During that if you use her charged running attack she'll release a lightning wave that does big physical and lightning damage. Not to mention that the charged attack also has high shield break.

Dec 14, 2017
Ah I see. Shield buster and it gets buffed from regular chains, that makes sense. I should get SF a good weapon, I think I'm just using some random 3 star greatsword

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
My 6s is just equipped with Shamash and Shakespeare B, and she already steamrolled everything in Agony (except Bushis, fuck them). I'm gonna save up for the next Aria and Nohime rate up for sure.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
I think miHoYo originally intended Himeko's Black Ops missions 4 and 5 to be switched around. 4 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more difficult than 5.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Hi my name is Minotaur and I have a problem.
I cant stop doing the thanksgiving event. I dont remember what its like to do anything else. November is almost over and im still got thanksgiving on the mind.

HImeko black ops is super easy for me. All my Himeko investments paid off!

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, kind of hard to ignore the Thanksgiving stuff when the rewards are so worth it. It really is a stamina drain though.

Oh, I've also hit a brick wall at Herrscher Files stage 7. I get the boss to orange health and run out of time. That's what I get for stalling on maxxing out my Ice Ep for Meme. Meme and FS feel like the only two that give me a fighting chance at winning that stage at all.

Dec 14, 2017
I only got the kiana stigmata and NS fragments from thanksgiving, since yeah, the stamina cost to pie drop ratio is pretty high

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Hi my name is Minotaur and I have a problem.
I cant stop doing the thanksgiving event. I dont remember what its like to do anything else. November is almost over and im still got thanksgiving on the mind.

HImeko black ops is super easy for me. All my Himeko investments paid off!
2nurbj.jpg

(In the same boat...)

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
On the bright side I've given up going after the stig/weapon/gold from the thanksgiving event. That alone shaves off almost 1500 pies.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, went in for planck and came out with michelangelo B, beach party mei, void blade and plank T.

Just gotta wait for plank C in the shop and plank done!

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the price on costumes is absurd. However, I'd rather they make the costumes expensive if it's profitable enough for them to stay fairly generous on crystals. I won't buy them, but I'm sure tons of people still will.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be fine with it if it was one of those ~!$30 bundles, but yeah I'm not touching that costume. Too bad, was looking forward to it and I use DP a decent amount.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Forgot that I'm in Agony Abyss for this round and I'm busy this weekend. Four hours to get to Agony Level 12?? Challenge Accepted!!

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Barely have any crystals for SK but at least if I don't get her they'll roll over for GK

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Ive been saving! My time will soon be here! SK will be mine!!!
Once I have SK i think im going to try and get SS rank BR Himeko. Then just going hard on stigs.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely enjoying the new QoL and the new open world zone from this update. The weapon/stigmata proc cooldowns above the health bar is such a godsend.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Y5n3Z7X.jpg

I did it! I pulled so many yanbuki armor and luna kindred as well. Now to save my remaining 22k crystals for stigs and BR himeko

Edit: wait hold up ice himeko is in the open world shop? Damn add another to the daily check list

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats on the pull!!

No Shadow Knight for me... :( That being said, I have one more pull for my 10-pull pity roll!! So here's hoping RNGeezus is on my side!!
EDIT ADDED: GOT HER!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
No SK for me either. Still, I won't complain, since I have gotten three new valks to gear up today (6th serenade, Teri vampire, and Night Squire, who was on the backburner while I was grinding Teri Pledge to SSS and Triumph to SS). And the counter has progressed in the 50ish to prepare for God Kiana.

I'm also happy there's now a way to grind the Lier Set, who I had my eyes on for some time. Even if said grind looks to be fairly extreme.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Dont remember what it was called but, you know those missions that gave points and sometimes gave a honkai fragment. Used to be an Icon in the bottom right of the screen for it. Is that no longer a thing? I just see a cell phone there now.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Dont remember what it was called but, you know those missions that gave points and sometimes gave a honkai fragment. Used to be an Icon in the bottom right of the screen for it. Is that no longer a thing? I just see a cell phone there now.

Those ae event-themed rewards linked to major features added, so you can expect new ones in future versions. However, they are time-limited, so once it's gone, it's gone.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry double post:
Apparently there is a 10$ a 30$ or more Google Play purchase starting today!! Just go to the Google Play store and scroll down to the "$10 to spend on any app or game" banner!

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a Fire HD 10 for Xmas, if I download the APK can I play this? Or am I doomed to phone play?

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there some sort of progression block on the Reburn event? I'm still getting Exp from completing missions but it won't actually level me up passed 45. I think I have enough Exp stored up for like 5 more levels right now.

I got a Fire HD 10 for Xmas, if I download the APK can I play this? Or am I doomed to phone play?

Did a quick search. Don't know if anyone figured out a fix, but apparently the screen freezes on the Valk menu. It only visually freezes though. As soon as you hit Back if fixes itself. It's playable on it, but limited it looks like.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Is there some sort of progression block on the Reburn event? I'm still getting Exp from completing missions but it won't actually level me up passed 45. I think I have enough Exp stored up for like 5 more levels right now.
I believe each weekly phase of the Reburn is hard capped. So we have wait till the next week.

I'm in the same boat since I need to flip cards to get my costume.