• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Finally been back on the saddle (praise be to X-Mas themed Single-Female Captain, but damn those prices for single valk costumes).
So what's the general consensus for this growth rate thing? Cuz' 10 bucks for 4500 Crystals and 2.8M Coins sounds mighty tempting...

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Finally been back on the saddle (praise be to X-Mas themed Single-Female Captain, but damn those prices for single valk costumes).
So what's the general consensus for this growth rate thing? Cuz' 10 bucks for 4500 Crystals and 2.8M Coins sounds mighty tempting...
I insta-bought it, it's a smashing deal especially if you're already leveled.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I bought it, it is a great deal. Less of a good deal if you still need to level up.

Oct 18, 2018
Got lucky pulled five candies and the box on first ten pull. Thinking kmb since I already have LE and DB.

Was definitely surprised by my luck with that. Plus the LE costume is 🔥🔥🔥

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
So was there a mistake in the co op for reburn? The stage where everyone is in a mech but has the objective to use team skills 3 times. I mean if we let the mech die i guess? iono

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Just got a new phone and started to look over this game again. Damn so many changes!

But did they Nerf yamabuki armor's block ability? I thought she could block 360°? Not just frontal attacks? Or maybe I am misremembering?

Oct 18, 2018
So was there a mistake in the co op for reburn? The stage where everyone is in a mech but has the objective to use team skills 3 times. I mean if we let the mech die i guess? iono
If everyone agrees and picks a Fu Hua toon and spams the team skill button before the screen loads, you can get the achievement. I got it this morning.

I was team lead with SK. Phoenix and Butler mates. Hope this helps.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Of there's anymore room in the fatego Armada again, I'd like to get in :)

Edit: wait, I see it is full now. :/ Ok well. Still need to figure out my attack plan to maximize how best to usey stamina for these new events.

Also, there are new stage types now since I left? Awesome. New chars too!

Last edited:

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just need a moment to air my frustration over Benares in the Shattering trials in Reburn. It's total bullshit that they expect you to fight that in such a small space with an energy limit on Valks and a time limit. The SOB just spams aoe stun and freeze moves that cover most of the arena. Then the second you have any opening to attack he flies up and tornados everything. Doesn't help that the tight space you are fighting in makes the camera dreadful to deal with. It's absolutely awful. It's legit the first time I've cursed out loud in anger at the game because of how cheap it feels.

Last edited:

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Of there's anymore room in the fatego Armada again, I'd like to get in :)

Edit: wait, I see it is full now. :/ Ok well. Still need to figure out my attack plan to maximize how best to usey stamina for these new events.

Also, there are new stage types now since I left? Awesome. New chars too!

I can kick someone and get you in. We have a handful of inactives. Let me know if you name is something other than Vex.

Not sure when you left, but they've been adding a lot. They seem to be trying to catch us up to SEA server (which is trying to catch up to JP server).

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I can kick someone and get you in. We have a handful of inactives. Let me know if you name is something other than Vex.

Not sure when you left, but they've been adding a lot. They seem to be trying to catch us up to SEA server (which is trying to catch up to JP server).
I left right around the time Theresa launched. Oh and the "my dorm" FIRST launched. Seems they added new buttons to that as well. There seems to be an overwhelming amount of events now.

The combat is second to none still. Graphics on my new s9 are so great. My s9 gets got on Max settings tho.

My name is Vex000 on there. Will apply as soon as it isn't 48/48!

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
I left right around the time Theresa launched. Oh and the "my dorm" FIRST launched. Seems they added new buttons to that as well. There seems to be an overwhelming amount of events now.

The combat is second to none still. Graphics on my new s9 are so great. My s9 gets got on Max settings tho.

My name is Vex000 on there. Will apply as soon as it isn't 48/48!

Alright, just got you in. Sorry I didn't do it earlier.

As far as events, the dream carnival doesn't really have that great rewards. The "biggest" reward is a Himeko costume. The reburn event has some nice rewards and since they give you a bunch of stigs and valks to play around with it can be fun to mess with. The Reburn event is the one right above Dream Carnival when you go to the event page under the attack menu.

There should be a few new story chapters out too. The later story chapters are done a lot better than the earlier ones. Chapter 6 is a bit of a mess imo, because it was their first attempt at making a more open map for the stages and I think it just drags too much. Chapter 7 and 8 were great though.

New open world which is similar to the old one.

Biggest problem in the game is not having enough stamina. Oh and if you don't want to farm story stages for fragments, you can send your valks out on expedition battles in the base menu. It still uses the stamina you just don't have to grind the stage.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
It still uses the stamina you just don't have to grind the stage

Oh that's sick. And thanks for the invite.

I gathered that dream carnival was wack so I avoided it. It also seems like they redid some earlier stages with new mechanics. Like jump pads and stuff.

This time whirl thingy. Wtf is this? Seems like a series of challenge missions.

They also recamp the UI a bit at story selection. Looka nice.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that's sick. And thanks for the invite.

I gathered that dream carnival was wack so I avoided it. It also seems like they redid some earlier stages with new mechanics. Like jump pads and stuff.

This time whirl thingy. Wtf is this? Seems like a series of challenge missions.

They also recamp the UI a bit at story selection. Looka nice.

Time Whirl is a stamina dump. Basically challenge stages where the better you score the better (and more) rewards you get. Select maps drop Select weapons/stigmas so you'd pick the stage that has the thing you want to farm. It is a way to get 4 star weapons and stigma without gacha. The problem is, it is rotating so you only have so many days to farm something out and it takes a good bit of farming to get it.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if there weren't other events going on. Can't remember exactly what the rotation is like, I think they can change every 30 or 60 days.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Time Whirl is a stamina dump. Basically challenge stages where the better you score the better (and more) rewards you get. Select maps drop Select weapons/stigmas so you'd pick the stage that has the thing you want to farm. It is a way to get 4 star weapons and stigma without gacha. The problem is, it is rotating so you only have so many days to farm something out and it takes a good bit of farming to get it.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if there weren't other events going on. Can't remember exactly what the rotation is like, I think they can change every 30 or 60 days.
Cool thanks. One last question:

What are these and how do I use them?
fejpmar.jpg

I don't see them in my inventory to "use"?

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're boxes with equipment, stigmatas, and valks. They're only usable for the reburn event, so you don't actually get to keep the stuff. In reburn you can't use your own stuff, so instead you earn boxes which each give you a choice of 3 items. You upgrade valk ranks and item quality by getting duplicates. You will find the boxes in the actual reburn event section on the bottom right of the screen.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
OH snap. You can skip floors now in the abyss by killing fast??!! They fucked up by letting me do that.

Hubb

Oct 27, 2017
What Sevyne said.

Yeah the changes to abyss have been nice, items revamp, skipping floors, and a little more crystals for the tiers.

Oct 18, 2018
40 pulls on Arias banner netted me all nohime, monet T, 2 x Arias!

Now I'm left with 10k xtals and they decide to dangle Judah in my face... Ugh!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
My Abyss team is 6S, CH, and NS/SK depending on the boss. But yeah, I just stay in baby abyss or go to red lotus and purposely drop back down to baby.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually decent at maintaining RL abyss, but sometimes the competition can get brutal and I'll drop down for a cycle.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Kiana annoys me sooo damn much, i have no gacha guns, and its kiana. Im still gonna roll for it since I already have enough for the guarantee.

Edit: WHAT!!! Is this a daily! nope! not spending crystals
KwtMxum.png

Uh pretty sure she released with GK, so if not with GK, shortly after

This is literally the biggest reason im pulling GK. So I can get new Himeko on the way. Though I know a new S rank himeko comes out later so tempted to wait for that too.

Last edited:

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
It's only a matter of time before they pick the right valk' for me... and may god have mercy on my wallet then.