• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I have over 1000 crystals... I'm going in hot guys! WISH ME LUCK AHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So I finally saved up 2800 crystals..... Look what I got:

leGmvXd.jpg

... I'm speechless.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
How do you unlock the ADV rewards in the rosy praise event? Is that level up reward in there the growth fund again? Im confused...

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Praise be to Ai-chan I pulled all of Himeko's weapons and stigs. Now I need the mats to level them...
Grats', currently grinding what I can for them.

Also, OH BOY that Pirate Hime' Costume. Seriously tho', mihoyo, there's money on the table. Give me a Tuition Hime' costume, its low effort as is. YOU DID IT WITH HATLESS PLEDGE, LOW EFFORT COSTUMES ARE IN YOU WHEELHOUSE.

Last edited:

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Also, OH BOY that Pirate Hime' Costume. Seriously tho', mihoyo, there's money on the table. Give me a Tuition Hime' costume, its low effort as is. YOU DID IT WITH HATLESS PLEDGE, LOW EFFORT COSTUMES ARE IN YOU WHEELHOUSE.
Y'ar, miHoYo be aimin' for thy booty wit booty of them own. Batten down the hatches! Set course for regret!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Had nothing but smiles going through the Anniversary Memory Book, although I was rather shocked to see that 6S was my most used valk. I would've betted Judah-chan would take that crown.

My keyword is "It's lonely at the Top", but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who has gotten that.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Minotaur: Time for miHoYo to take that knowledge and make more Himeko swimsuits!

Arrrrrrrg!! I can't break the 36K barrier for the Dragon Tamer boss. I have some ideas on how to approach it but I need to SSS my NS first.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
That memory book is probably my favorite us of stat recapping yet, adorable AF.
Also getting Judah at launch seems to have cursed me to be forever a Pledge main, average use wise, hatless costume be damned.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Nooooooooo! Why mihoyo! Himeko!!!
This is an injustice to best valk! I quit honkai im out!

/s but I will be gone for two weeks because of vacation. Going to be left behind by everyone! RIP Himeko!

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
So I picked this game back up after a long, long break.

Is there still a ResetERA Armada and does it have room? I honestly forget if I need to apply or be invited. Let me know!

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
You guys better save up for Argent Knight, because she's legit good and easily equipped with free stigs (she's basically gives Hubble set a reason to exist lmao).

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for some advice here. I've got an item that gives me an S-Rank Valk between Celestial Hymn, Shadow Knight and another that I don't plan to choose.

I want Shadow Knight because Fu Hua is by far my favourite design in the game, but I've heard really good things about Celestial Hymn's support abilities.

I do already have a Fu Hua in Night Squire (which is apparently a very good valk as well) and Outside of Valkyrie Pledge w/ Oath of Judah, I don't really have anything else that stands out. I've got a lot of valks but not really the equipment to make them shine. So... what do you all think about Celestial Hymn vs Shadow Knight?

There is also currently a banner for some Celestial Hymn stuff. Would it be worth pulling for her weapon/stigmas if I choose her? The banner is around until the end of today I think.

Also, side note: is there any way to get more ADV outfit tokens without paying? I have 150 from... something (there is a lot going on in this game now...). I don't seem to be getting anymore though and 200 seems to be the required amount for any of the costumes.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
All honesty, either choice is good. Depends on your needs as a player.

If you need a strong carry in the Abyss and you don't want to spend a lot of crystal for equipment, or if you need a strong Mech unit in general, SK is the good choice

But CH can really bring your team to the next level, especially if it's physical damage based. (CH + GK + NS = Bliss)

But yeah, no bad choice here.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Ah! That doesn't make it any easier! :p

Thanks for the input though. I do need a good mech character because I currently have no good ones. I figure I'll probably think about it a bit more but probably end up with SK since I was leaning that way because of preferences.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Figured I'd roll for GK expansion since I missed it for GK's first event, rolled two Keys of the Void back-to-back:
giphy.gif

Speaking of, that Snow Witch Alt is GODLIKE. So much love put into that.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe we're already getting the underwater update with the Bladestrike rework. They've really been on fast forward with global to catch us up.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone else lose all of their learned skills on Yamabuki Armor after this update?

All of them are gone except for the leader skill and I can't relearn them. Gives me an error message saying:
"Main skill does not exist or is locked"

I unlocked Wolf's Dawn in the last event and didn't bother learning any skills on her. Maybe that might have something to do with it? I can't test unlocking a skill on WD right now because I don't have any skill points atm.

Loading into a mission with YA seems to confirm that the skills are in fact gone (as opposed to a visual bug) since I do not get the shield on anyone.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Bummer. I use her pretty often to get the "take less than x hits" objectives.

I sent an email to their English support inbox and they told me they passed it along. They didn't give me any specifics on it or even acknowledge that it was a known issue, but I guess its good to know I'm not the only one?

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Ouch, guess I'm glad I slept on YA up to now. Shame to hear, this update is killing it. Mihoyo is on a roll with these updates.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Yea this update was pushed out a bit too fast. Some stuff looks to be still in untranslated. For some reason, my base went back to Chinese instead of English lol! Also my game is missing sound in battle wtf? And one of my favorite valks lost all her skills. They better reimburse me!

But I'm sure they'll fix sometime this week. Overall there is a ton of new stuff her. Trying to wrap my head around this ELF stuff. Looks like you gotta level them to 50 or something? I dunno.

The game seems to load faster on my S9 tho or maybe it is just in my head or something.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I am going active again with this update. Mostly because I like the design of the new Bladestrike Fulminate. So many things changed in just a few months. Different interface, the whole range of Rita characters to farm, the Dirac sea, the Forge system, 2 story chapters, and so on...
I feel like I need to relearn half of the game.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Next update we'll surely have the upgrade of Yamabuki Armor, Drive Kometo. Farmable with the Apotheosis feature. From what I read, her new shield become about two times more resistant, can be manually refreshed easily, and give 25% physical damage bonus and 10% crit bonus for melee characters. She basically become a must-have that allow melee Valkyries to perform much better in the Dirac Sea.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Her weakening field debuff is amazing too. Anything in the field can be popped up even with a shield. She really has all of the tools to keep melee dps safe.

That and her ult now pulls mobs in together.

Last edited: