Developer:
Hoyoverse

Release Date:
February 6th, 2024

Platforms:
PC / iOS / Android / PS5

Price:
Free with gacha

Version 2.0, titled "If One Dreams At Midnight," will arrive on February 6, and the much-anticipated new realm—Penacony—will finally unveil its mysterious veil. Meanwhile, beyond the introduction of new maps, storylines, and companions, Version 2.0 also marks the initiation of Penacony's main Trailblaze Missions. These missions will span from versions 2.0 to 2.2, and culminate with epilogues in version 2.3. Moreover, the game has also carried out a series of system optimizations in response to help Trailblazers have a more convenient gaming experience.

After pioneering various worlds such as the Herta Space Station, Jarilo-VI, and Xianzhou Luofu, the Crew has received an invitation in the name of The Family to visit Penacony as honored guests for a grand event called the Charmony Festival. The core of Penacony is a gigantic interstellar hotel named The Reverie, attracting countless interstellar celebrities seeking a lavish luxurious retreat. Centuries ago, Penacony was once a frontier prison utilized by the IPC for detaining criminals. However, over the years, and through various incidents, the control of this planet shifted to The Family. Presently, Penacony has undergone a remarkable transformation, evolving into a renowned cosmic vacation spot.

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Oh new OT nice

Can't wait to dive into 2.0!

Now who to pull for….

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
These don't have more jades but here are even more codes:

SWEETDREAMS

0206PENACONY

DIVEINTODREAMS

0206GRANDOPEN

VEGASHSR

DREAMTOGETHER

0206STARRAIL

Last edited:

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
I must pull sparkle

I must pull sparkle

I must pull sparkle

I can't wait to visit Penacony. The music and the sights will be top tier.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
1 page GAAANG #represent

Nice OT. Only like 13 hours to wait

New codes if people missed them that I dunno when they expire

Code 1:6T96N52TADN7

Code 2:ZA9674JSAUPF

Code 3:3S9N65KTBD63

300 jades

wut, what's this for? it's rare for them to give out codes with so many jades out of the blue

SubvertedTrope thank you for the OT!

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the new OT!

I'm passing on Black Swan. Love her design, but she wouldn't be a benefit to my account right now. I do want Misha though.

I have 245 wishes right now, and my plan is: Sparkle(and E6 QQ), then Aventurine, then Sunday.

But that could easily change, of course. I'd love Gallagher and Sam too, but I only have so many jades.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Hope I get lucky again and pull Black Swan early. I have a near 50% rate on getting characters early lmao

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking of starting up again with this though unsure who to pull for. Out of 5 stars I have Welt, Seele, Kafka and Silver Wolf.

I know Black Swan is DoT focused which Kafka does so not sure if they'd sync well.

MEGrika

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking of starting up again with this though unsure who to pull for. Out of 5 stars I have Welt, Seele, Kafka and Silver Wolf.

I know Black Swan is DoT focused which Kafka does so not sure if they'd sync well.
Black Swan is Kafka's best partner and Sparkle is Seele's best partner so whichever team you want to boost you can't go wrong :)

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Hope I get lucky again and pull Black Swan early. I have a near 50% rate on getting characters early lmao
I've gotten a lot of early 5*s on the departure, standard, and LC banners but I'm pretty sure limited characters have always gone to pity for me lol. I just hope, if it takes a while this time, it at least gives me more Mishas and Guis than Tingyun.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Nice OT. Only like 13 hours to wait

New codes if people missed them that I dunno when they expire

Code 1:6T96N52TADN7

Code 2:ZA9674JSAUPF

Code 3:3S9N65KTBD63

300 jades
As always, thank you for doing God's work.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
finally we can leave 10,000 year old dragon land

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland

My understanding is Black Swan is effectively going to be a powercreep of Sampo, where she can apply both windsheer and has her own custom debuff. Kafka being a DOT trigger effectively makes her synergize with any DOT unit. It's like Nilou with Blooms.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway

The thing about Kafka is that her schtick means that she works well with pretty much any DoT character. Black Swan is made more powerful by Kafka's presence and vice-versa. You have the opportunity to set up the cornerstones of a rock-solid DoT team here by getting BS.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I have a question. Assuming we get a refresh of the x2 bonus for currency, when would that be? I'm tempted to maybe buy some before the refresh (unless it is refreshing today or something)

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
That OT looks absolutely incredible, good job!

Really excited to finally explore Penacony!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Time to do this and P3R simultaneously somehow.

Black Swan will be mine tonight. Hopefully with little effort.

MEGrika

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question. Assuming we get a refresh of the x2 bonus for currency, when would that be? I'm tempted to maybe buy some before the refresh (unless it is refreshing today or something)
Genshin does theirs for the x.1 anniversary patches so HSR might get the same. 2.1 is out in late March. No confirmation or leaks about this yet.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Black Swan is an easy skip. Saving for sam. I'm done with waifus, it's all about mechus now

latest

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
I totally forgot this was coming this week, can't wait to see what's going on with Penacony

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Genshin does theirs for the x.1 anniversary patches so HSR might get the same. 2.1 is out in late March. No confirmation or leaks about this yet.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was 2.0 or if it was somehow tied to Chinese New Year, so at least I should have time (if it happens).