• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BronsonLee, the man, the myth, the mod.

A man who keeps trying to make something of himself, but constantly fails to, but his failures continue to entertain us.

This is a thread to lambaste Bronson from the depths of our hearts, and remember our favorite mistakes of his.

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
who.gif

Never heard of them

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Bronson saw The Mountain Between Us for the first time and said it was better than Casablanca?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Remember when Bronson saw The Mountain Between Us for the first time and said it was better than Casablanca?

I have never seen that film!

hey remember that time bronson colluded with reddit to be elected moderator of resetera

What is reddit

Is he really broke? Should we help? Actually I'm kinda comfy right now , let's just send him leftovers.

Super broke, will tag 4 bitcoin

Hi BronsonLee what's the meaning of love?

To miss

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Please, fill me in about the ResetEra mythology. Why the rivalry between Slayyven and BronsonLee?

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a height requirement on who gets threads made about them? Pretty sure he doesn't meet them.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
*looks up from newspaper*

...I should delete this thread

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm campaigning to be a mod starting #2k20. I don't really wanna be a mod, just a puppet mod.