• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Personablue

Feb 10, 2019
Personally,
1. I would like this time to be more story driven than the first one. Giving freedom is nice, but I want the story to be somewhat denser

2. Playable Zelda. Make the game so that we can switch between link and Zelda on the fly anytime anywhere.
Make Zelda different from link by making her a magic user who can wield only sword

3. A little more role playing features, I don't want it to be a RPG but light role playing elements will only benefit it

But I don't expect any of the above thing though.

What are your hopes , dreams, and expectations for the BOTW sequel?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I want weird shit to happen in the world.

I honestly wouldn't care if they went on a minimal focus on the story again if they beef up the sidequests by a large margin. One reason I loved Xenoblade X, for example, was because despite the lackluster main campaign the sidequests were very expansive and deep, so I wouldn't mind seeing BOTW 2 adopt a similar model.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
The minimal take on the story was one of the things I liked the most, but I see a lot of people who basically hated that, so they probably won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.