• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Just revealed in the Q&A

It's Sony Business Briefing - they're streaming sharing on the business across Sony Group, this is from SPE.

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I knew I should have tuned in for the Sony Pictures briefing ughhhhhhh

Raigor

May 14, 2020
God of War with Amazon Prime is going to be great.

Expecting Netflix Horizon to be a mess.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit that God of War Amazon show is going to be insane.

I like The Witcher so cautiously optimistic about Horizon.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
It cant be a coincidence that Sony is giving something to every streaming service though. And Disney+ already has Spider-Man content lol

Seems like they are trying to expose PlayStation franchises everywhere they can

Desma

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I'm interested in the Gran Turismo one

Bet it will just be cool shots of cars, which is fine by me

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love Horizon but man that's going to be difficult to do in live action unless they have an insanely high budget, or just make it animated. Those robots need to be flawless. I think of any of the first party games Horizon would be the toughest one to adapt.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Horizon gonna get cancelled because it doesn't become cultural hit like Squid Game or Tiger King.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I have no faith in these adaptations. I'll still probably watch like I did Halo

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
It cant be a coincidence that Sony is giving something to every streaming service though. And Disney+ already has Spider-Man content lol

Seems like they are trying to expose PlayStation franchises everywhere they can

They're certainly casting a wide net. It makes sense as not everyone will be subscribed to every service so this way they increase the exposure of their IP to a wider overall audience. They wanna get something like a billion or so people into their content/products, so I imagine this is part of the plan.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
6eeba2dcf7646a1ab6a4ebdb20216202.png

Damn. Sony really is going all in on this.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Very interested in all of them but specifically want to see how they do GT. It could be great if done right.

Horizon seems tough to pull off without a proper budget.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I hope the Gran Turismo series somehow ends up as wild as the Halo series, just for the entertainment value.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say Horizon is a live action? IP has so much potential.

GOW on Amazon is gonna be amaaaazing. Love Sony going all in on these IPs

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Horizon and God of War I get (even though I'm surprised they aren't movies), but Gran Turismo?

Slippy

Oct 23, 2021
I knew I should've watched this segment in the meeting. Any indication if they will be live-action or animated?