Status
Not open for further replies.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
Hulst doesn't rule out more first-party games coming to PC, but says there are no plans to release PC versions of PlayStation games at the same time as their console counterparts. Horizon: Zero Dawn launched on PS4 in March 2017.
www.gamesindustry.biz

Horizon: Zero Dawn confirmed for PC

Horizon: Zero Dawn will launch on PC this Summer, PlayStation has confirmed.The news comes via PlayStation's Worldwide …

Yes, I can confirm that Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC this summer…. There will be more information coming from Guerrilla, from the new studio directors [Michiel van der Leeuw, JB van Beek, and Angie Smets] pretty soon.
blog.eu.playstation.com

Hermen Hulst Q&A: Interview with Head of PlayStation’s Worldwide Studios

What's next for Guerrilla, upcoming TV and film projects, and the guiding principles that drive PlayStation’s network of world-class game studios

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
Horizon: Zero Dawn will launch on PC this Summer, PlayStation has confirmed.

The news comes via PlayStation's Worldwide Studios President Hermen Hulst speaking in an interview with the PlayStation Blog.

Hulst doesn't rule out more first-party games coming to PC, but says there are no plans to release PC versions of PlayStation games at the same time as their console counterparts. Horizon: Zero Dawn launched on PS4 in March 2017.
www.gamesindustry.biz

Horizon: Zero Dawn confirmed for PC

Horizon: Zero Dawn will launch on PC this Summer, PlayStation has confirmed.The news comes via PlayStation's Worldwide …

Oct 26, 2017
"I think it's important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they've been missing out on," he said.

"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don't have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.

Late ports probably happening, day and date not happening.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This game is gonna be so good with mods.

Last edited:

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Thereitis.gif

Dreams will likely be next, perfect platform for it.

edit: To be honest, I don't really see why Horizon is a perfect fit for PC. Unlike Bloodborne or a few other games like Dreams above.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to the meltdowns on Twitter. Interesting to see no further details other than "it's happening", but I guess the metaphorical horse bolted weeks ago.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like a weird half-assed strategy but we'll see how it goes.

Like either go all in in or don't.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC."

Anyone who's actually disturbed by games becoming more available on other platforms probably doesn't need to be taken seriously.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
That's great news! Even if not all PS exclusives come to PC, the fact that some of them may eventually release there is amazing.

EliR

Banned
Jan 22, 2020
kDUccWb.png

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks a lot Sony. Now my PS4 which I have been playing games on since 2015 is completely worthless! Time to throw it in the trash along with this unopened copy of Horizon that I got for $10 along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.