• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DerAuto

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
A better bunch than last month... and I haven't yet played any of those games yet, so... can't complain.

PooWithEyes

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I honestly think Now was better when we got a good selection of games every month that stopped there. Now we just get a couple of time limited ones every month with maybe one that stops

Much prefer it the old way.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, the second best Uncharted
"second"
ChiefFlusteredCockatoo-small.gif

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've already played 2

There's a rumor that it's coming to PC as a native port on epic game store exclusively.

No idea if it has merit, or it's just because Death Stranding is coming to PC on the same engine.

Ah, thanks! Unless Sony is shifting focus in terms of their first party games developed by first party studios, I would imagine Horizon doesn't apply. I imagine Kojima just negotiated a PC release.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
There's a rumor that it's coming to PC as a native port on epic game store exclusively.

No idea if it has merit, or it's just because Death Stranding is coming to PC on the same engine.

It has no merit. The guy who "leaked it" is a known liar and their big claim to fame was saying that DS was coming to PC, except he didn't get any leaks regarding that. Only an old FAQ that stated that Kojima's next title would hit PC and a Community Manager at Sony saying that too very early on. But he used that old information and presented it as new and that it was his discovery.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Ah, thanks! Unless Sony is shifting focus in terms of their first party games developed by first party studios, I would imagine Horizon doesn't apply. I imagine Kojima just negotiated a PC release.

As far as we all know right now that is the case as pointed out by Cory Barlog.

It has no merit. The guy who "leaked it" is a known liar and their big claim to fame was saying that DS was coming to PC, except he didn't get any leaks regarding that. Only an old FAQ that stated that Kojima's next title would hit PC and a Community Manager at Sony saying that too very early on. But he used that old information and presented it as new and that it was his discovery.

I figured, but the dream of a PC port makes it feel so appealing.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Great, now I can finish up God of War and play the other game I wanted to...all that's left is Spidey :)

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This new 3 games a month thing (and most of them are only available for 3 months) is really shitty.